Purchased a banned Xbox One s

Discus and support Purchased a banned Xbox One s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says I purchased a banned xbox one s on ebay. Is there any way I can appeal for this xbox to be unbanned?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrBlonde127, May 24, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

1. MrBlonde127
    MrBlonde127 Guest

As the title says I purchased a banned xbox one s on ebay.

Is there any way I can appeal for this xbox to be unbanned?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi MrBlonde,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the banned console. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done with the

banned console
    . We suggest try and return the console to get your money back. As there is nothing more we can do on the forums. I will be locking this thread. Taken from the page supplied.

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent and can’t be lifted. A device ban is the result of a thorough investigation by Xbox in response to the most severe violations of our rules.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

once a console has been banned it will never be restored, this is microsofts policy, if you unintentially purchased a banned console then return to the sender.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Second hand console ban

Hello ChiefzKing2019,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased an Xbox 360 S from a pawn shop, but the console is banned from using Xbox Live. The ambassadors are all correct. Xbox support cannot remove the ban from the console. The best
    option is to take Flymonkey102's advice and return the console to the pawn shop. The

Xbox One
    is a great alternative to the Xbox 360 since the Xbox One gives you access to new games and

backwards compatible games
    . We hope this help!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cannot play downloaded Ninja Gaiden Black

Your issues is an easy one and requires one line to answer

Buy an offical xbox hds there are only two 250 gig and 320gig

There is no xbox s 120gig hds and if you purchase one Well id remove It and throw It in the trash

using an non offical moded hds is a clear violation of the terms of use and can result in a Consoles ban
  6. ngocphi Win User

My Lego Star Wars ( the first one ) won't work.

Yep and I suggest you stop buying from shaddy dealers

Inserting an non xbox hd to emulate a offical one can result in a console ban

Moding a non xbox s hd to work in an xbox s is a serious violation and can also result in a console ban
Thema:

1. Purchased a banned Xbox One s - Similar Threads - Purchased banned

2. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  3. Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]: Je vais vous contacter pour le compte Xbox. [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. Frère qui a été banni vie, je souhaite récupérer les jeux et extensions qui y sont liés ce qui est normal et...
  4. Banned from making purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from making purchases: Hello, I've just been given a 'Risk' purchasing ban. Apparently I purchased too much in too short a time span after a long break where I didn't buy much. I've been told by online support there's...
  5. 'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers: Hi, i have recently upgraded from xbox 360 to xbox one which has changed my privacy settings on my account which has family settings on it. I purchased £40 worth of prepaid gift codes and redeemed...
  6. Hello, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned, Help me I've been cheated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned, Help me I've been cheated ...: Hello guys, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned SN/059130342048 , I have tried to return it back to the seller and return my money back but the seller refused, and he till...
  7. I have just purchased a banned xbox one console can i do anything to remove the ban, thankyou.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just purchased a banned xbox one console can i do anything to remove the ban, thankyou.: I have just bought a banned xbox one and was wondering if it is at all possible to remove it as i am a good gamer according to microsoft and have never caused any offence to anyone online....
  8. my account has been banned from making purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account has been banned from making purchases: Hellou my account has been banned from making purchases.Could you explain why? thank you 8af18bb3-f93e-4664-9810-43569e893977
  9. Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 ...: The gamertag and user are both known to me. I do not have access to the account. The user is a 17 year old boy in my care. I believe he is using his (deceased) father's account. He went into my...
  10. how can find out if my xbox360 was banned I purchased from someone who got it from another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can find out if my xbox360 was banned I purchased from someone who got it from another?: How can find out if my xbox 360 was band I purchased it from someone who got it from another? 2706c05c-e9a9-4eb3-acf1-cdb68a5827b0