Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box!

Discus and support Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I bought an xbox game disk FORZA7 for my grandchild from X-cite Alghanim avenues branch in Kuwait My grandson opened the box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahmoud Annaka, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box!

I bought an xbox game disk FORZA7 for my grandchild from X-cite Alghanim avenues branch in Kuwait
    My grandson opened the box to find inside a different game than that displayed on the box PES2017

When I went change the faulty item they refused

Please Advise

:)

Mahmoud Annaka, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Since you purchased the game on disk directly from a retailer and the game disk inside the package was incorrect, then you would need to return to the retailer for an exchange.
    Sadly, since the purchase was not directly from Microsoft, we would be unable to further assist you in this matter.

I hope that this information helps and we wish you the best of luck.
  3. HassanB Win User

I bought doom 3 BFG edition PAL.

Can you list some of the games you actually purchased that also have the PAL designation on the disk and the game box? I'm curious to see if the games you purchased from SA are actually Region Free and not region locked. That's essentially the only real
    explanation why your other games would work even if they say "PAL" on the disc and the box.
  4. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Multiple Home Xboxs

Home Xbox is about if to play on the same purchased game license - or?

Mostly digital purchases.

And if having bought games on optical disk - you can have them installed on both - and just have disk inserted for the person that want to play at a given time.

So to switch home xbox might not be needed at all - depending on how and what you play.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.
  5. cullman man Win User

Only Team death match games?

There could be a problem in the disk you will might have to buy a new disk there could be something wrong with the data that is in the game or a bug is in the game
  6. Young2Young Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

OK so if I understand ... I will remove the Physical disk copy off the home xbox and install it on one of the other ones ... then purchase the digital download onto my home box and transfer that to the box that isn't using the physical disk ... ?
Thema:

1. Purchased a disk game but was wrong game in the box! - Similar Threads - Purchased disk game

2. Purchased monter Hunter world digitally, now it requires a disk or for me to rebuy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased monter Hunter world digitally, now it requires a disk or for me to rebuy it: I have saved data on my account, took a break for a few months now I can't even start it without a disk...I purchased it DIGITALLY so this makes no sense. I uninstalled it to see if that might fix...
  3. Do i have to buy it again if i lost the disk, even though i have proof of purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i have to buy it again if i lost the disk, even though i have proof of purchase?: So i am trying to get black ops 2 onto my xbox one and i can't find the disk, on my account i have proof of purchase of map packs along with camo packs, so is there any way i can get the game...
  4. Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English: Help, purchased Black Ops 111 disk in Spain thinking it was the EU English version, only to find it is in Spanish, are they going to send an update to enable change of language as you can on most...
  5. Halo 5 : Does English language available in disks purchase from Norway?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 : Does English language available in disks purchase from Norway?: Hi, I living in Norway but don't speak Norwegian, recently I purchase Halo 5 and I noticed that in the back of disk cover the game description is only available in 4 Nordic languages (Norwegian,...
  6. Purchasing additional licence and/or disk for an already installed game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing additional licence and/or disk for an already installed game: Hi, This might seem an unusual question. Both my adult son and I got an Xbox one for Christmas. Recently we have discovered how to merge our families, so his family and mine all appear in the...
  7. A digital purchased game speed up with a Disk installation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A digital purchased game speed up with a Disk installation!: I buyed CoD AW digital and I dont want to download again a 46Gb game. My brother got the game as a disc so my question is; can I speed up my installation by using his disc to install/download the...
  8. Installing from disk after digital purchase. Can it be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing from disk after digital purchase. Can it be done?: So I bought Shadows of Mordor online from the store. My friend has the disk version. Can I borrow his disk and install from it to save myself a huge wait time or will I need the disk? Has anyone...
  9. Purchasing Dark Souls DLC on a Disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Dark Souls DLC on a Disk?: So I have Dark Souls on a disk, which I obviously play on my Xbox 360. My question is, how do I buy the DLC, Artorias of the Abyss? Or can I? It's on the online store for $15 I know, but if I buy...
  10. Can't play games, asked if I purchased the game/disk...****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play games, asked if I purchased the game/disk...****: How come whenever I try to play a game, I'll click on the "tile" to start the game, and it kind of swoops downward and I either get a message saying to restart my console and try again, or a...