Purchased a game, Charges, Now its wants me to purchase it again.

Discus and support Purchased a game, Charges, Now its wants me to purchase it again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically the Subject. I purchased Dying Light and was charged for the game(Yes I checked my bank statement). Now I have to purchase it again in order... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ctrlaltkick, May 3, 2015.

1. Ctrlaltkick
    Ctrlaltkick Guest

Basically the Subject.

I purchased Dying Light and was charged for the game(Yes I checked my bank statement). Now I have to purchase it again in order to download it..

:)

Ctrlaltkick, May 3, 2015
  2. MungBard
    MungBard Guest
    Portal Knights Emerald Throne Pack

I pre-purchased Portal Knights, which is supposed to include the Emerald Throne pack, but after downloading the game, it now wants to charge me again for the Emerald Throne pack. Help?

MungBard, May 3, 2015
  3. Ripped Off

Purchased 1 Year Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection 10/10/2017 now its wants me to purchase again to get rid of ads. Please fix this. Inv ID Z20JCZM339BA

PokeyDeer836939, May 3, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately this is not something that anyone here can help you with. You'll need to contact phone support as this seems to be strictly a billing issue that only then can help with.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, May 3, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately this is not something that anyone here can help you with. You'll need to contact phone support as this seems to be strictly a billing issue that only then can help with.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. Toad 004 Win User

Previously purchased games want me to pay again!!!

I'm willing to bet you bought them on another account. What other accounts resided on your old console?

Recover them all to your new console and try to download those games from each one.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Previously purchased games want me to pay again!!!

8. StormyTone7208 Win User

Charged twice for same game.

I too have been charged too many times for 1 game. I downloaded The rise of the Tomb raider and the 1 hr trial ran out and I decided to buy it. I bought it but the game still said the trial had run out and I needed to purchase it to continue so I thought
    it hadn't gone through and did it again........still said I needed to purchase it. Did it again and still said the game needed to be bought to continue so I quit the game and reloaded it to find I could now continue as I'd now purchased it but then found out
    i'd been charged 3 times for the same game. £104 I cannot afford because of their mistake in letting me purchase the same game 3 times.
  9. Didier Ibarra Win User

I bought a game a long time ago and now it wants me to buy it again

I bought call of duty modern warfare almost as soon as it came out and now it wants me to buy it again

its been too long so its not in my recent purchases, its still downloaded onto my account i just cant play it still. I can prove that i have it because i have many clips if playing the game and i also can see that its downloaded on to my xbox. I dont want
    to pay for it again of course
    Sometimes the Xbox system tells you that the game is not yours even if it was previously purchased.
    To validate that the game is indeed shared in your account, go to the Microsoft store and search for the game.
    in the purchase options it should appear as "install" if the option you give is "buy" the game is not registered in your account purchases.
    check if you bought it with a secondary account on your console and download it with that account.
Thema:

1. Purchased a game, Charges, Now its wants me to purchase it again. - Similar Threads - Purchased game Charges

2. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  3. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  4. i purchased a game but it was Declined and i was still charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i purchased a game but it was Declined and i was still charged: hey i purchased a game about 3 months ago i was charged but now the game is out i dont have it and it is saying the purchase was failed b751df4f-7096-4eb7-8da1-ba8086504aa8
  5. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  6. Charged in-game credits for cars in a pack I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged in-game credits for cars in a pack I purchased: I purchased and downloaded the Mountain Dew car pack, and when I went in to retrieve my cars, I noticed that I was being charged in-game credits. I had enough, and just figured that this was...
  7. Being charged for a game I've already purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for a game I've already purchased.: Years ago I purchased Call of Duty 4 from the marketplace, I had removed it quite some time ago after getting many of the achievements and had moved on from the game. Recently I wanted to download...
  8. I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games: Hello, In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges. Thanks, Alfredo Ramirez e514cffa-b456-476f-938a-a63f1b16da9a
  9. Charged for a game i already purchased!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for a game i already purchased!: I purchased a game in the past on my xbox 360 (Total miner forge) then I tried to download it again however this time it charged me £2.70 on my other xbox 360 with the same account i bought it on...
  10. Double charged for game purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for game purchase: Basically the title says it all, I bought the new Resident Evil remaster via a credit card (despite my better judgement because of all the issues I've heard about) and of course the first time...