purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card

Discus and support purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help! 922527ac-54e9-4a4b-8be3-5e8779e4dc81 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FrancineJ., Feb 7, 2019.

1. FrancineJ.
    FrancineJ. Guest

We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help!

:)

FrancineJ., Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Dale,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if
    any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox support cannot replace lost or damaged codes. You may need to contact the retailer who maybe able to replace the card for you
  4. DaleAnderson4 Win User

Cant read the numbers for a $50 Xbox gift card
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

ive have had sucsess returning codes lije tgat to the store i got it from
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund of the product.
Thema:

1. purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card - Similar Threads - purchased gift card

2. Dúvida sobre a compra de Gift Card Digital[Questions about Digital Gift Card purchase]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvida sobre a compra de Gift Card Digital[Questions about Digital Gift Card purchase]: Primeiramente, boa tarde, espero que estejam todos bem neste período atribulado pelo qual estamos passando. Enfim, minha dúvida possui dois pontos essenciais. 1- Eu gostaria de saber se lojas...
  3. I am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...: I requested a refund for a game i misstakingly bought and used one of those debit gift cards you buy from a gas station to use it. if my refund request is accepted can I expect to get get my money...
  4. Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed": Recently, my mom bought me two $100 xbox gift cards from target. One of them was redeemed perfectly fine, but when I went to redeem the second code I was met with a "code already redeemed"...
  5. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  6. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  7. Can I use a Microsoft e-gift card to purchase an Xbox One Wireless Controller from the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use a Microsoft e-gift card to purchase an Xbox One Wireless Controller from the...: Hello there, I recently obtained a gift card, and I would like to know if I can purchase a new Xbox One Controller with it. When I try purchasing the controller, I do not see any purchasing...
  8. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...
  9. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  10. Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points): Hello all! I currently have 23,010 Microsoft rewards points. I'm trying to exchange it for a $25 Xbox gift card, but not for me. The description states, "Now when you redeem points for an Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant read the full code on the xbox gift card

2. got xbox gift card but cant find the code

3. xbox gift card cant read code

4. xbox gift card cant read number,
  5. cant read code on xbox gift card