purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card

Discus and support purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help! 922527ac-54e9-4a4b-8be3-5e8779e4dc81 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FrancineJ., Feb 7, 2019.

1. FrancineJ.
    FrancineJ. Guest

We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help!

:)

FrancineJ., Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card - Similar Threads - purchased gift card

2. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  3. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  4. How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase: I have two Xbox gift cards with different amounts of money together the equal the amount I need to make the purchase how do I combineI hav 948217e6-388d-4873-b2b3-7c394861907c
  5. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  6. 기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 (Purchase of goods due to gift card balance)

in XBoX on Consoles
    기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 (Purchase of goods due to gift card balance): 기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 가 안됩니다 지금 가지 있는 기프트는 터키 지역의 기프트 카드인데 기프트 카드 결 를 하면 마이크로 소프트 기 부에 문의 하라는 단계만 나올뿐 결 가 되지 않습니다. 결 가 안되는 이 와 결 를 수있게 도와주세요 Translate-Gift card balance is not a product purchase...
  7. Account recovered and Gift card purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovered and Gift card purchased: Someone in the USA ( i am from Australia) on the 17th December (i know this from looking up recent activity) recovered my account, changed the password and stole $100 by purchasing a $100 xbox...
  8. Gebruikte gift card gekocht [Translation-Used gift card purchased]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gebruikte gift card gekocht [Translation-Used gift card purchased]: Hallo, Donderdag heb ik een giftcard gekocht. Nu wilde ik die code invoeren en toen bleek dat hij al gebruikt was. Verkoper beweert dat hij nog niet gebruikt was. Nu kan ik mijn geld terug...
  9. gift card purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    gift card purchase: Activated gift cards tied a bank card, when buying a game asks to bind another card, on the account balance $ 60, how can I buy a game for money on my account? f3bb3a3d-0e18-4867-89e4-327afaf2b08c
  10. Purchased gift card and i can't play online..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased gift card and i can't play online..: Hi, i was wondering, i jus purchased a 3 month gift card for xbox live gold, i tried to play online and it sent me to another screen giving me the option to get gold, but i thought that gift card...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant read the full code on the xbox gift card

2. got xbox gift card but cant find the code

3. xbox gift card cant read code

4. xbox gift card cant read number,
  5. cant read code on xbox gift card