Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

Discus and support Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RxGadget, Sep 6, 2019.

1. RxGadget
    RxGadget Guest

I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children.

I am able to use them however no one else on my account including my kids can use XBox Live Game Pass or the Gold Pass I activated.

Does this mean each kid have to have a sepatese Live Game Pass purchased?

:)

RxGadget, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family - Similar Threads - Purchased Long Game

2. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2
  3. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?: Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada, 0cd87114-026d-4ca5-aae6-465fccdcc87d
  4. How long purchased games will be available in download history ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long purchased games will be available in download history ??: Hi, I've purchased many Xbox360 games that I cannot install at moment (hdd is full).. So they "sleep" in my Download History.. I like to know if the download for purchased Xbox360 games will...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards hasn't been recognizing my Purchases... like for a long time.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards hasn't been recognizing my Purchases... like for a long time.: awesome! So XBLR hasn't recognized my purchases I've made for over 2 years but it still says I'm an active member. I'm curious to how we can fix that and if I can be compensated Reward points for...
  6. Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25: I see the points on my account but would like to know when they would be active to use. Thanks for the info 3dd1c2e6-33d3-404c-b803-2b82230d50c8
  7. how long does it take to redeem your free game when purchasing a new Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how long does it take to redeem your free game when purchasing a new Xbox One: I bought the Xbox they give me a code I put the code in and I gave them my email they said wait 24 hour and I will be sent a code to redeem my free game it's been 2 days and I haven't got it any...
  8. Why do I not have my Indie Xbox 360 games I purchased long ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not have my Indie Xbox 360 games I purchased long ago?: Ok now recently I had to buy a new Xbox 360 but I am still using the same hard drive and same account I bought the Indie Xbox 360 games on. Are the Indie Xbox 360 games tied to the console and...
  9. Old xbox 360 account, email shut down long time ago, no acces to purchased item

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox 360 account, email shut down long time ago, no acces to purchased item: Hello any help grateful here. Situation: I have/had a xbox 360 account with associated gamertag. My email ( a hotmail email ) was closed by me a while back - like 9 months ago. And was the email...
  10. Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...: I have had full version of Windows 10 since 2015. All updates have been applied. I downloaded and installed free games - solitaire, jigsaw and sudoku and play daily challenges regularly. Now it...