Purchased Content for Minecraft not available

Discus and support Purchased Content for Minecraft not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of our purchased content for minecraft, which includes minecoins and over a dozen texture/mashup/skin packs are all locked or gone now. There was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JhJh1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JhJh1
    JhJh1 Guest

All of our purchased content for minecraft, which includes minecoins and over a dozen texture/mashup/skin packs are all locked or gone now.

There was a prompt to create an account to save any purchased content but the content was already locked.

Does anyone know if this is a bug? We’ve lost a lot of money and have a really sad 9 year old if these are gone for good.

:)

JhJh1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Legend esgeeone Win User

problem with XBOX live marketplace

Minecraft is not due for release till around Spring time this year. The only Minecraft related content that is currently available from the Marketplace for purchase (that I can find) is a video of Minecraft called ' Minecraft - "Guys, It's Here!" '.

As for the error code, I'm not entirely sure and I can't find anything on it yet =(
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

All your old purchased items should transfer so long as they were bought before the Better Together update. If they were purchased after then you'd have to purchase them again for the XB1 version. All those items are tied to your acct.

"If you already play Minecraft on a portable device, and you have Marketplace content or Minecraft Coins, these will also be available to you in the new Minecraft version."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update
  6. onyxishere Win User

Purchasing content from the marketplace

No always. Some content is available on both systems such as Rocksmith 2014 songs, CoD Advanced Warfare content (CoD only available for upgrade until March) or Minecraft content.

It's always best to do some research on the content to be sure that you can upgrade for free.
Thema:

1. Purchased Content for Minecraft not available - Similar Threads - Purchased Content Minecraft

2. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  3. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  4. Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*: I had purchased Fortnite Standard Founders Pack ($39.99) through the Microsoft store, last year. It was installed on my son's xbox, all went fine and well. Fast forward some time and he got a new...
  5. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...
  6. problems accessing purchased content

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems accessing purchased content: I cant seem to access my movies or tv subscription's on my xbox 360 the error that pops up says the xbox service isn't available right now please try again later. (status=80C90010) my xbox live...
  7. Charge me twice for the same content I already purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    Charge me twice for the same content I already purchased?: I bought ultimate game pass with the understanding that content I purchased on my xbox and can be played on xbox for pc, I would be able to install on my pc for no additional charge but they want...
  8. The Xbox content purchasing issues is blocking all limited time Minecraft Free content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Xbox content purchasing issues is blocking all limited time Minecraft Free content: The Xbox content purchasing error that will not allow me to make purchases from the store is also blocking me from picking up the limited time free content being given by Minecraft for 12 days,...
  9. Don't see Xbox 360 Minecraft purchased content in the Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see Xbox 360 Minecraft purchased content in the Xbox one store: I recently got Minecraft for Xbox one and now I have all the skins and textures on the 360 I want to get on the Xbox one. Online it says it should be free, but Xbox one keeps saying it isn't. I...
  10. Purchase Content Upgrade from 360 to Xbox One: (Minecraft Add-on, Pinball FX2 Add-on)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Content Upgrade from 360 to Xbox One: (Minecraft Add-on, Pinball FX2 Add-on): Does anyone else have these problems? Any productive advice that they would like to share? Some, not all purchases are going to be simple and transfer over from the 360 to the One. However, I...