Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

Discus and support Purchased DLC not showing the option to install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldSchoolPrince, May 30, 2020.

1. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a digital receipt with my paypal, none of then are beginning to download or even showing the option to install
    it. It’s as if i had never purchased it to begin with, yet the money has been taken out of my account, and i have nothing to show for it.

I had more than enough money to pay for it, as the purchases went through normally(asking how id pay, and comfirming i purchased it, followed by an email receipt from my paypal account) and my paypal has never had problem with xbox live purchases before.
    I was wondering if any of you have seen this problem before and any information on what’s going on?

:)

OldSchoolPrince, May 30, 2020
  2. OldSchoolPrince Win User

Yeah, I had attempted that, since if dlc doesn’t automatically download once i purchase it, thats where I check, although sadly nothing shows up. It’s just confusing, since i know for a fact that I’ve bought all the dlc packs, since i got receipts for them
    all through paypal. But according to the microsoft store, i might as well not have even bought then at all.
  3. Harvestbuddy Win User

Hello there!

Not sure if this will help, but try going into your Games & Apps > Navigate to Gears 5's icon and click the View Button (aka Select Button) > Then drop down to Manage Game > From there on you should see "Select Installs" and you might find your missing DLCs
    waiting to be downloaded. Hope that can help!
  4. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  5. TinFour Win User

DLC and Compatibility Packs not working.

UPDATE!!

Wanted to add also none of the DLC shows up as purchased on the market via computer either, so I can't use the send to xbox 360 option. The season pass registers, but not the DLC.

I have the Psycho Addon, Mechromancer Addon, and the Season Pass Combo DLC, and few misc. DLC. like the assasin Costume Pack. noe show up at all.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please read need information urgent

The purchase option would show whether you have money on your account or not. If it's not showing a purchase option, then that means it's not available for purchase.
Thema:

1. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install? - Similar Threads - Purchased DLC showing

2. I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned: I'm revisiting Dragon Age: Origins. I had this back when it came out on 360 and purchased a good majority of its DLC. Worth adding I am playing this with backwards compatibility on Xbox One....
  3. Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare: My purchased DLC content is not showing in the customization sections. I tried a hard reboot and moving all content to the same hard drive, logging in and out, no effect so far. I have a new Xbox...
  4. Purchased dlc but it's not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased dlc but it's not showing up: So I recently reinstalled dark souls 3 and it's two dlc. The ringed city works and shows up but ashes of ariandel does not show up and will say that it's not installed in the game. But in the...
  5. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  6. I purchased Cities Skylines DLC from XBOX, but it isn't showing up on XBOX for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cities Skylines DLC from XBOX, but it isn't showing up on XBOX for my PC: I purchased Cities Skylines DLC from XBOX and it works fine there. However, when I run Skylines on my PC, it downloads fine, but it shows that I didn't purchase the DLC....
  7. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...
  8. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...
  9. Killer Instinct: DLC not showing up after Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct: DLC not showing up after Purchase: About 3 weeks ago I had purchased Shadow Jago DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. After about 4 days have being able to use him just fine he just disappeared from my roster even though the...
  10. Black Ops 2 DLC not showing as purchased on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 DLC not showing as purchased on Xbox One: So I am trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies, but when I try to play on maps from the Uprising, Vengeance, or Apocalypse DLC packs it wont let me. They aren't showing up in my "ready to install"...