Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...

Discus and support Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I rented the movie Fury on January 31st, but I never received my tanker code for World of Tanks as promised. I have been around and around with Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JEAN MOULIN, Mar 1, 2015.

1. JEAN MOULIN
    JEAN MOULIN Guest

Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...

I rented the movie Fury on January 31st, but I never received my tanker code for World of Tanks as promised. I have been around and around with Xbox Live phone support, Xbox Live Chat Support, etc.

A few weeks ago I was directed to a forum page by someone at Xbox Live phone support and I have been trying to communicate with the moderator of that forum but have been getting the run around and that person doesn't seem to be able to rectify the situation.

I just spoke with Xbox Live phone support again and they suggested that this was the better forum to post my question for a resolution.

At one point I was told that I would need to purchase the movie Fury to own in order to get the tanker code, but I later learned that my friends had simply rented the movie and they received their tanker code for World of Tanks. I have a copy of purchase
    confirmation emails from myself and a friend showing the rental of fury as a purchase, as well a a screen grab from the confirmation code of my friend's tanker kit. I do not know how to post these within this forum. I can post the emails, but the screen
    grab isn't showing.

PLEASE HELP. This has been going on for over a month now. I have spoken with a dozen people now and posted numerous posts requesting assistance which largely go unanswered. It seems clear that other people rented the movie Fury and received codes. If
    you require me to send you proof of this please provide an email address where I can forward to.

Thank you

:)

JEAN MOULIN, Mar 1, 2015
  2. JEAN MOULIN
    JEAN MOULIN Guest
    pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I purchased the movie Fury on January 31st. It's been fourteen days and I still have not received my code. I spent hours on the phone with three Xbox Live representatives and no one can help me retrieve my code. My friends who rented the movie all got
    their codes after just one day. Please help.

JEAN MOULIN, Mar 1, 2015
  3. JEAN MOULIN
    JEAN MOULIN Guest

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.

JEAN MOULIN, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Jean,

I have went ahead and replied to your private message. When you have a chance, feel free to check your PMs over here. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Mar 3, 2015
  5. JEAN MOULIN Win User

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.
  6. Poker Rush Win User

REWARD FOR WATCHING THE MOVIE "FURY"

In fact here is what Xbox says when you rent Fury. "XBOX 360 OFFER: Until Feb. 28, receive a token for a FREE World of Tanks tanker kit with every purchase of Xbox 360. Code will be delivered through you Xbox Live message center within 14 days of purchase
    starting Jan. 13".

I accidentally deleted the message and lost my code. How can I get another.
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I have spoken to 10 or 12 reps. HELP!

Hey there Jean,

I have went ahead and replied to your private message. When you have a chance, feel free to check your PMs over here. Thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

I haven't received my promotion code what can I do?

Hey MATTPROOF!

Sorry to hear about any confusion this may have caused. Just to clarify, this promotion was for the M22 tanker kit specifically on Xbox 360, with the purchase of the Fury movie. Thanks!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit

Hey there ariccardiiii!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, just click here to check your private messages. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ... - Similar Threads - Purchased Fury Live

2. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  3. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  4. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...
  5. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876
  6. Have not received my game that I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received my game that I have purchased: So this never happened to me until now that i just purchased a game more like backwards compatible for $19.99 the purchase went throu but have not received my game the money be taken already...
  7. Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile: Just a question about purchases... I bought an Xbox One X. And signed Game Pass and Live Gold. As I understood, all games I install/purchase to console, can be played by every console profile...
  8. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986
  9. Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Was recently looking at buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate edition but when I made my account and went to subscribe the join button was faded and when I hovered over it, it showed that I was...
  10. Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360: Every time i go to purchase gold on my 360 just after i choose which membership i want status error 80182300 shows up and i cannot purchase it. It says sorry theres a problem with the xbox sevice...