Purchased game and charged but no game

Discus and support Purchased game and charged but no game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought withing the last hour the legend of korra and red dead redemption. Now while I have downloaded legend of Korea its still asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentYork13, Dec 26, 2014.

1. AgentYork13
    AgentYork13 Guest

Hi,

I recently bought withing the last hour the legend of korra and red dead redemption. Now while I have downloaded legend of Korea its still asking me to pay for red dead even though I have received an email with the bill for red dead redemption.

Can someone help with this?

:)

AgentYork13, Dec 26, 2014
  2. alhdragon
    alhdragon Guest
    Account charged, but no game.

this seems to be a growing problem it happened to me as well all you can do is call support. they will have you clear your cache, delete and re-download your gamertag, and delete a market file. If those are unsuccessful they will have to hand it over to
    the advocacy team which i hear can take up to about couple of weeks depending on the situation and it seems to be grow so best guess is contack them so they can get to your problem faster.

alhdragon, Dec 26, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Account charged, but no game.

Hello,

You may want to check your download history to make sure it's not listing your purchase there. You can do so by going to your Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History.

If it isn't then I'd check the Microsoft Commerce and Billing transaction history
    here. If you see the game successfully in the commerce history, please
    contact phone support if you're not able to see the game in your download queue or download history.

HassanB, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. The Joker348 Win User

Double charged for game purchase

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum, it's been a while since I've had to use the forums at all. It's a misunderstanding on my part. My bad. Sorry to waste some time
  7. Kiesey Win User

Double charged for game purchase

Go here to see if the double charge is showing on your account, then contact Xbox Support by phone and they should be able to refund you.
  8. maxen Win User

Double charged for an in game purchase

Your best avenue for this might be the developers of the game. I'm not sure what help channels are available over at 2K, but they may be able to assist if Xbox Support cannot.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Pre-ordered South Park

The game should show as free to purchase if you've already been charged for the order. If you have not been charged yet (purchased by credit card), it should show as free closer to the release date when you are actually charged.
Thema:

1. Purchased game and charged but no game - Similar Threads - Purchased game charged

2. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  3. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  4. i purchased a game but it was Declined and i was still charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i purchased a game but it was Declined and i was still charged: hey i purchased a game about 3 months ago i was charged but now the game is out i dont have it and it is saying the purchase was failed b751df4f-7096-4eb7-8da1-ba8086504aa8
  5. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  6. Charged in-game credits for cars in a pack I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged in-game credits for cars in a pack I purchased: I purchased and downloaded the Mountain Dew car pack, and when I went in to retrieve my cars, I noticed that I was being charged in-game credits. I had enough, and just figured that this was...
  7. Purchased a game, Charges, Now its wants me to purchase it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game, Charges, Now its wants me to purchase it again.: Basically the Subject. I purchased Dying Light and was charged for the game(Yes I checked my bank statement). Now I have to purchase it again in order to download it.....
  8. Being charged for a game I've already purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for a game I've already purchased.: Years ago I purchased Call of Duty 4 from the marketplace, I had removed it quite some time ago after getting many of the achievements and had moved on from the game. Recently I wanted to download...
  9. I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games: Hello, In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges. Thanks, Alfredo Ramirez e514cffa-b456-476f-938a-a63f1b16da9a
  10. Charged for a game i already purchased!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for a game i already purchased!: I purchased a game in the past on my xbox 360 (Total miner forge) then I tried to download it again however this time it charged me £2.70 on my other xbox 360 with the same account i bought it on...