Purchased game doesn’t show up to install

Discus and support Purchased game doesn’t show up to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a game via the website of the Microsoft store. However it doesn’t show on my xbox one under ‘ready to install’. I do see the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogueBadge133, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:42 PM.

1. Purchased game doesn’t show up to install

I just purchased a game via the website of the Microsoft store. However it doesn’t show on my xbox one under ‘ready to install’. I do see the game transaction under my account on my xbox, but it doesn’t appear as an order on my profile on the microsoft website.

How can I make sure the game appears on my xbox one to install?

thanks.

:)

RogueBadge133, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:42 PM
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello RogueBadge133,

Thank you for keeping us updated. It's good that the transaction appears on

your order history
    . This means the purchase for the game was completed. We need to make sure
    the license
    for the game appears on your account. The link we provided will show you all the games that your account owns. We suggest signing in to the website with the email address and password for your account. Also, we recommend searching for the game on your console
    through
    the Xbox store
    . Once you locate the game in the Xbox store, try to install it from there. We hope this helps!
  3. RogueBadge133 Win User

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried both suggestions, however none worked.

The strange thing is the purchase does appear on my xbox purchase history, but doesn’t on my microsoft account on the website.

any ideas?
  4. RogueBadge133 Win User

The link to my owned games (https://account.xbox.com/nl-nl/MyGames?rtc=1) doesn’t show the purchased game.

When I look up the game in the xbox store on my console it says that I can buy the game and takes me through the payment process. I am afraid that I wil have to pay again for the game before I can install it.

what to do?

thanks.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    RogueBadge133

What Xbox purchase history are you referring to that you say is visible on your console? Your Microsoft account order history is the purchase history of any Microsoft services you use, including Xbox. So any purchases through the Xbox will appear on your
    Microsoft account order history. Accessing the order history found in the Payment & Billing section of your Account settings will open a web browser to

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    so its the same one you saw online.

As XBF Brad mentioned, it would be best to figure this out with customer support so they can go over account details with you.
  6. RogueBadge133 Win User

Is it possible you purchased the game on a different account?
    No I don’t think so. The purchase is visible on my console with the same profile.

the purchase doesn’t have a ‘status’ though...
Thema:

1. Purchased game doesn’t show up to install - Similar Threads - Purchased game doesn’t

2. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  3. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  4. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  5. Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.: Ik heb vandaag Sea of Thieves gekocht. Het geld is van mijn rekening afgeschreven, maar verschijnt niet bij mijn downloads of bibliotheek. Wat kan ik doen??? M.v.g [Translate by Mod] I bought...
  6. New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game: When we had the Xbox One, we purchased the Fortnite - Standard Founders Pack for my son to play. We no longer have the Xbox One but have the One S. He wants to start playing [Save the World]...
  7. Transferring Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Purchased Games: I have been using my brother's xbox Live account for a few years now but am wanting to make my own account. I have purchased a few games on the xbox game store (with my credit card) is there any...
  8. can not install purchased game on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not install purchased game on my xbox 360: Buy the Fruit Ninja 2 game on PC xbox account, but can not find and install on my xbox360 console - even though i log in from xbox360 with same account, seems my money want to different place .......
  9. Devolução do valor jogo comprado na loja virtual[Return of game value purchased in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devolução do valor jogo comprado na loja virtual[Return of game value purchased in the...: Comprei um jogo ontem pela tarde 03/04/19, infelizmente o jogo é muito pior do que o esperado, e do visto pela internet, por não ter suporte para servidores da América do Sul, trata-se do game...
  10. THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE: HI CALL ME AS ENRICO CONSOLO AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT [Mod Removed- Personal Information] PROBLEM: THREE DIGITAL PURCHASES PURCHASED FOR XBOX360 ARE NOT YET REASONABLE WITH XBOXONE THE...