Purchased Game not showing in Download History?

Discus and support Purchased Game not showing in Download History? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently purchased Dark Souls from the Xbox On-Demand store. I, then, canceled the download so it goes to my history. I come back to it later... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IHaveAPortalGun, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Purchased Game not showing in Download History?

I just recently purchased Dark Souls from the Xbox On-Demand store. I, then, canceled the download so it goes to my history. I come back to it later on, but it doesn't show any sign of Dark Souls being purchased in the store, or my download history. Does
    anyone have a clue what to do???

:)

IHaveAPortalGun, Jan 21, 2014
  2. VigneshRao
    VigneshRao Guest
    Destiny Demo

I purchased this game. But unable to download now. I can not download this game and not showing this game in my xbox marketplace to download again. Need help

VigneshRao, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Game not available for redownload

it's not showing in store either tho

ChrispyThunda, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Purchased Game not showing in Download History?

You'll have to call billing if you were charged and didn't get it.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Rurick d Lodder Win User

"Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." whe trying to buy Crysis 3

HI,

You are showing as having purchased the game - no its shows like i have not made the purchase.

Are you not seeing any error code, just "Can't download" when you try to download Crysis? i cannot try to download because it shows that i have not made the purchase.
  6. spletchie Win User

Money's gone and NO download

Same problem, same game - just purchased Terraria, got an error. Received purchase confirmation, but nothing showing in my download queue and the game still shows "purchase now" option.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You'll have to call billing if you were charged and didn't get it.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Have to pay to re-download a game.

Hi, does the game show in settings/ account/ download history ? If so select it and download again, there is no charge for that. If the game doesn't show there then it could be it was originally purchased on another profile maybe.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Status code 800700e8

Are you having this issue when you try to purchase the game, or download it? Is it showing in your Purchase History?
Thema:

1. Purchased Game not showing in Download History? - Similar Threads - Purchased Game showing

2. Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...: Hi , I've seen the posts that were satisfied with the guidance to login and see previous purchases. I can see my previous purchases online, I'm logged in with the same account on my XBOX One,...
  3. COD Points purchased but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Points purchased but not showing in game: Purchased 2400 points for latest battlepass, transaction ok and money taken, error in game saying try again later Points dont show in game 48c68d04-a9eb-42fa-9808-28580d10d718
  4. I purchased a game but it showed I had to purchase it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but it showed I had to purchase it again.: I purchased the game Rayman Origins on my Xbox 360 and a error pertaining to my account being blocked from purchasing occured, the error code was 80163021. Eventually it let me purchase the game...
  5. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  6. COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.: I was gifted 2400 cod points for Call of Duty Warzone for my birthday that was purchased through Amazon. It came with a code that was I was able to redeem in the Microsoft store, however, it has...
  7. Purchase Not Showing In-Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Not Showing In-Game: I purchased an item from the Xbox Store for Monster Hunter: World. Both my Xbox and the Store say that the item is installed and my bank account says that I was charged for the item. But, when I...
  8. Purchased game no longer showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game no longer showing as purchased: I bought Minecraft for daughter back in May and today when she tried to go onto the game it showed an error. After restarting the xbox many times, i eventually uninstalled the game to try and...
  9. Purchased games not showing up in library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games not showing up in library: My 100+ games are now not showing up in my owned games section, game pass wont let me look at any games but it will still let me play the game pass games i have installed, any suggestions, soft...
  10. Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]