purchased game not showing up

Discus and support purchased game not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased modern warfare when in first came out. I haven't played or plugged in my xbox for about a year now. I just hooked it back up and that game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProfRedBeard666, May 10, 2021.

1. purchased game not showing up

I purchased modern warfare when in first came out. I haven't played or plugged in my xbox for about a year now. I just hooked it back up and that game is gone off my system and I can't find where to download it again without it wanting to charge me.

:)

ProfRedBeard666, May 10, 2021
  2. Julia Hannah Win User

Purchased game not showing up?

same problem here... trying since yesterday. My brother said it's a normal struggle and that it happens occasionally... which i don't think it's fine, cuz i don't wanna pray to play. btw... i'm still waiting for a solution.
  3. EclipseK Win User

Purchased Game Not Showing Up

Yes, it was. The thing that confuses me is I purchase games digitally often and this is the first time I have ever seen this kind of error.
  4. WPAK Win User

Purchased Game Not Showing Up

Hi there,

just to be sure, was the game purchased in the same region as the region your console is set to?
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Purchases not showing up.

Hello Omen of Decay,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We see that you have not yet received pending Credits for your achievements in your Grand Theft Auto purchase last month. However, you did receive pending Credits for the purchase of that title, which you can review via the
    MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You should see your achievement Credits appear by the end of next week. Regarding your general MyVIP payback purchases, from our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Purchases not showing up

Hello IcedCornholio,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member, you did not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Since you received your first star, you will now get payback on your purchases. MyVIP payback is calculated as a monthly whole and placed as pending midway through the following month.
Thema:

purchased game not showing up

1. purchased game not showing up - Similar Threads - purchased game showing

2. Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress): Hey All, I recently purchased Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition from the Xbox store while it was on sale. However I was only going to test run the game and see if I liked it without realizing...
  3. when you purchase items from xbox store, how long will it take to show in your game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    when you purchase items from xbox store, how long will it take to show in your game: I purchased the call of duty 2400 points, it has charged my card but my points arent loaded yet 27fcea0f-d91f-48c6-9134-0a498c98061a
  4. purchased game did not show up in my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game did not show up in my games: purchased game did not show up in my games c8956ef0-0e75-4ff9-81b7-a262455c0cd0
  5. Purchased a game on the Xbox web store but not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game on the Xbox web store but not showing up: Hello people. I recently purchased Halo 3 ODST over on the Xbox web store and have faced a few issues. Upon asking me where I would like to install my game my Xbox One had not appeared on the...
  6. Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games I purchase are not showing up as owned games: I purchased two 360 games on my xbox one s this morning and they auto installed but when I went to play them the error came up that I didnt own the liscences. Followed all the trouble shooting...
  7. Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game: Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased and downloaded but not showing in game, ive tried hard reset but still nothing. a04d0015-9f88-43a0-a104-89971b97e7ca
  8. Purchased Game Not Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game Not Showing Up: Yesterday I digitally purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from the Xbox Store and let the download run its course. When it finished, I tried launching it and kept receiving the "Do you own this...
  9. Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.: Here's the issue. I purchased 7 Original Xbox games thru my Xbox One back in October. All of them downloaded and played just fine. Now, I also have my old Xbox 360 set up in another room and I...
  10. Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen: I purchased a digital copy of a game for Xbox One S on the Microsoft Online Store. Initially, it showed up in the que for download (I purchased two games and it was second). However, once the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox purchased game not showing up