purchased game on the 23rd. have to re-purchase it...

Discus and support purchased game on the 23rd. have to re-purchase it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the orange box for $5 the other day. It took funds out of my wallet and then sent me a confirmation email. Yet, i cant play it or download it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jessy willi ams, Dec 25, 2014.

1. purchased game on the 23rd. have to re-purchase it...

I bought the orange box for $5 the other day. It took funds out of my wallet and then sent me a confirmation email. Yet, i cant play it or download it what so ever.

:)

jessy willi ams, Dec 25, 2014
  2. platty
    platty Guest
    Evolve

They're calling it season 2 , and can purchase it on the 23rd of this month

platty, Dec 25, 2014
  3. messenger
    messenger Guest
    Evolve

Same day Batman releases, oh dear another expensive day...

messenger, Dec 25, 2014
  4. wwelcu
    wwelcu Guest

Well, I had the same issue today, I contacted the support through the chat and they helped me so I advise you to do just that. Basiclly you will have to buy the game again and they will give you refund for the first purchase, but you have to contact them
    first.

wwelcu, Dec 25, 2014
  5. wwelcu Win User

Well, I had the same issue today, I contacted the support through the chat and they helped me so I advise you to do just that. Basiclly you will have to buy the game again and they will give you refund for the first purchase, but you have to contact them
    first.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Having to re-purchase games?

Ok, in that case you may not have your saved game data, but if your purchases are digital you should be able to check your purchase history and redownload the games, if they are on the disk just pop the game in the new console.
  7. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure your logged in too the same account you purchased the game from if you have more than one account for example, so that you can download the game without repeat purchasing for the same thing.
  8. Hypomcgee Win User

Damn, well thanks for clarifying. There goes 300 bucks out the window lol.
  9. Drizzle J Win User

Unfortunately, it’ll be some time until we see any new backwards compatible games
Thema:

1. purchased game on the 23rd. have to re-purchase it... - Similar Threads - purchased game 23rd

2. DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...: Boa tarde a todos! Adquiri o jogo Lego Piratas do Caribe na Microsft Store através do console e tudo foi pago via cartão corretamente. No entanto, não estamos conseguindo efetuar o download...
  3. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  4. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...
  5. Permission to purchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission to purchase games: Hello everyone, We're new to this whole XBOX thing and I am having a hard time getting access to allow my child to purchase a Rated 17+ game (Call of Duty). It keeps saying it will send an email...
  6. Purchasing games or in game items

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing games or in game items: I was trying to purchase modern warfare two campaign remastered and every time I tried to purchase it I received the message “ Contact us at Microsoft support, we’re having trouble processing your...
  7. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  8. Purchased Xbox one game on store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox one game on store: Right so, Purchased modern warefare, it charged my account, Then it said "something went wrong on our end waiting may help" So i wanted about 45 minutes, ot took me back to xbox home and now,...
  9. I don't see a purchased game on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't see a purchased game on my account: Hello, about a year ago I purchased sea of thieves game on microsof store. I want to play it after a long time, but I don't see it in my library. I have a total of 2 Microsoft accounts, and both...
  10. Games purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchases: I just upgraded from my Xbox one to the Xbox one s and I put my account onto the Xbox one s but it’s making me purchase games that I have already purchased I would like a refund that I paid or I...