Purchased Game on the Internet does not download

Discus and support Purchased Game on the Internet does not download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I purchased FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD. It shows as bought on the website. This one also shows as bought: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ HD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PutZebra628, Apr 22, 2015.

1. PutZebra628
    PutZebra628 Guest

Hello Everyone,

I purchased FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD. It shows as bought on the website.

This one also shows as bought: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ HD DIGITAL DAY ONE EDITION

The thing is that the FINAL FANTASY® XV: FINAL FANTASY XV -EPISODE DUSCAE was downloaded, but not the game I want. The bundle still shows as not bought on the console.

It does not download to the console. What is going on?

Thanks for the assistance.

:)

PutZebra628, Apr 22, 2015
  2. mikthemost
    mikthemost Guest
    New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

I purchased this game yesterday on download. Big issue in that the multiplayer on line does not work. What's going on?...fix please 11 quid spend ..

mikthemost, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Firepower29
    Firepower29 Guest
    horde map packs

I purchased the Horde map pack and downloaded game. The download does not appear on my game. Tried re-downloading map pack, deleted other gamertags and downloads, cleared cache twice and recovered gamertag and it still will not work.

Firepower29, Apr 22, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. On the console head to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right to see if the game is listed under Ready To Download.

If it is not then you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance with this as it is a billing issue. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Apr 22, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. On the console head to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right to see if the game is listed under Ready To Download.

If it is not then you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance with this as it is a billing issue. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

microsoft flight

Hi Bilderman,

Thanks for coming to the forums. AS far as I know there is no code for this game, that is given. Does it give you the option to purchase the game? If there is a free download you can search the internet for this. As it is an older game, it may not be available
    any longer.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Totalpwnez Win User

Purchased game downloaded, but does not play

Well, unfortunately it is very difficult to tell.

Assuming you mean the game "Magic 2013"

The full game size is 29.07 MB

If the full download in the storage settings, is not equal to 29.07 then likely you had a service interruption and it failed. No worries, you can download it as many times as you like by doing the following:

Xbox Button > Right 2 times > Account Management > Download History > Magic 2013 > Download Again

It should not charge you for the game again if you have already purchased it.

If you continue to have issues, I would call Xbox directly, at 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Best Regards,

8. Geth Win User

Money Stolen

When you go to the store page for that game, does it say purchase or download?
  9. flagrantHippo Win User

Where is purchase History for Xbox One like exists on the 360?

Purchases does not display free games with gold purchases. I guess those aren't purchases? I voted. It was useful to see my queue online and made it very easy to download or re-download stuff.
Thema:

1. Purchased Game on the Internet does not download - Similar Threads - Purchased Game Internet

2. Purchase of used XBox One game tells me I don't have rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of used XBox One game tells me I don't have rights: Why, when I just purchased a copy of an XBox One game from someone in my neighborhood, does it say that I don't have rights to the game and have to download it from the Microsoft Store? I've seen...
  3. For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...: So yeah, I pirated some games (I know it's bad, sorry) but now I'm thinking of buying them. So can my xbox account get permanently banned after buying them? I'm just wondering, because I saw that...
  4. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  5. Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?: So Xbox Games with Gold offer games for free each month to own. So Can somebody explain why the following games have turned from an owned status to no longer owned and I need to buy them now?...
  6. Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress: Hi, my son has to return his xbox one s to the store as the controller is broken. They dont have anymore instock so i will have to get a full refund and purchase one from a different store. He...
  7. In game purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchases: My son has his on mincraft account via microsoft account which i have connected to the family. I bought a world on my account for my son. He plays on an ipad and it always says i need to purchase...
  8. How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...: I understand game pass games are not available off line but I've paid real money for games and feel they should be available to me off line as well. Is it possible or am I dishing out money on...
  9. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  10. No Internet Connection for purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Internet Connection for purchased games: Hi, I purchased a game from marketplace and the purchase was successful, however, i havent been able to play it as i dont have internet connection at home to do the download to the console. Is...