Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...

Discus and support Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I had GamePass for PC earlier, which I cancelled a few months back. Now, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass for 1 month + 2 month bonus but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ankushdas1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. ankushdas1
    ankushdas1 Guest

Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...

Hi!

I had GamePass for PC earlier, which I cancelled a few months back. Now, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass for 1 month + 2 month bonus but the Xbox app says that I need to join Game Pass.

I have the latest Xbox app as far as I know, latest GPU driver, and the latest Windows build as well.

What can be done to resolve it?

:)

ankushdas1, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Aashisg Win User

Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me to Join GP Again

I have same problem, xbox app on pc won't recognize i have game pass ultimate. Mobile app dose.even on web it reflects, not chaked on consol. Microsoft store late me download, install & play game pass games.

It seems there is issue whith pc app. All usual measures does not help me.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Hello cheesemp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but you are not receiving access to the subscription. Also, you are being asked to purchase the subscription. Does

your subscription section
    of your Microsoft account show that you own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If you are able to see an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you must make sure that you are signed in to your computer and the Windows Store application
    with the same account. As stated by AWildYamiEnters, you must use the
    Xbox (beta) App
    in order to play Xbox Game Pass on PC games. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Samurai X 1851 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

checked both companion app and xbox (beta) app. my game pass ultimate is active and rebilling automatically on the 5/11/20.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Assinaturas Gamespass Ultimate[Gamespass Ultimate subscriptions]

Hello Muriox,

Thank you for your post. When you purchase Game Pass Ultimate with an active subscription, your remaining time will be converted into Game Pass Ultimate. For more information, please visit this page:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
Thema:

1. Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me... - Similar Threads - Purchased Game Pass

2. Purchase game under game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase game under game pass: Purchased game under game pass, now can not play the game due to need to renew game pass? Paid twice as much for the game as i did game pass. What gives? 3c7a2610-b233-42da-94a9-5f5a6312cb92
  3. Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1: I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong. [img] 389d26fb-8778-43df-ac66-780bd26ed186
  4. Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I am trying to buy Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when I try to (before it asks for the payment method, right after I put in the password to prove I'm buying it) and it says "It looks like something...
  5. Full purchased game stopped working after canceling Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Full purchased game stopped working after canceling Game Pass Subscription: Are games purchased at full price when we have a Game Pass subscription tied to that subscription? After canceling my Game Pass subscription my Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe that I paid full...
  6. I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass FM 21 Game Editor

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass FM 21 Game Editor: Hello, I've Xbox Game Pass subscription and recently downloaded the FM21, everything is fine but when i try to buy FM21 game editor via in game purchase section, it gives me error and i cant...
  7. Cannot purchase Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 Months Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Game Pass Ultimate $1 for 3 Months Offer: I recently noticed that Game Pass Ultimate is currently available for just $1 for 3 months access. However whenever I try to purchase the subscription, an error message appears reading “It looks...
  8. Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...: Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need to be signed in every time my kids want to play games using their own profiles? I thought they should be...
  9. Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register: Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Xbox series X...
  10. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...