purchased game wont show up in owned apps

Discus and support purchased game wont show up in owned apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eighth H, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Eighth H
    Eighth H Guest

I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet connection and tried to reinstall but i cant find the game in my owned apps (purchase
    history, ect.) The only thing I can find are credit purchases and the operator bundle. Is there a way to get it back?
    (I already checked the store to see if i can re-download)

:)

Eighth H, Sep 15, 2020
  2. shin92i Win User

surprising access
    I advise you to direct you to the support they will be more able to help you there we tool them for https://support.xbox.com/ hoping that your problem is solved
  3. Eighth H Win User

The purchase doesn't show up, but i did buy the game on the account, and the character bundle that comes with the game and isn't sold separately does show up
  4. shin92i Win User

Good evening in your purchase history the games appear?
    and you sure you're on the correct account that bought the games?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Free Master Chief collection?

Even if a game is on game pass, it wont show up as you own it. It is showing like this because it is Free to Play over this weekend.
  6. WickedD365 Win User

GTA San Andreas for Xbox One

Go to My Games & Apps, then to Ready to install at the top of the games page. If you own a license to the title it should show available here. If it is not showing up then you may want to check your purchase history to make sure you bought it.
Thema:

1. purchased game wont show up in owned apps - Similar Threads - purchased game wont

2. Rainbow Six Game Content Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Game Content Purchase: Hello there, I bought a credits for R6 but I learned i can't use with my steam account. So my money is going waste. I can't get a refund cuz it is digital content. So Is there any way I can get a...
  3. Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA: I have my region, and the billing address set to US, but i can't process my purchase. It keeps telling me to make sure my region of microsoft is on the same region as my account. But they are both...
  4. Meus jogos adquiridos[Translation-My purchased games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meus jogos adquiridos[Translation-My purchased games]: Ola, sou um usuario do xbox one, e estou tendo em problemas em acessar a sessão chamada " Todos os jogos adquiridos" quando clico, nenhum dos jogos aparecem, eu preciso baixar um jogo que...
  5. Trying to purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase game: Trying to purchase game and it won't accept my pay ment fe3eafad-2138-4b44-a0d3-14c505a0d80b
  6. Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.: I have been trying to purchase "Left 4 Dead 2" on the Xbox marketplace, but this is what I see when I look through different devices. Mobile - When I look up "Left 4 Dead" on the mobile Xbox app...
  7. I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...: I've purchased the new Microsoft flight sim on the first day, installed, and runs well on my machine and I like it a lot. Since I don't play much anything else, I decided to cancel my Game pass,...
  8. XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ: I am trying to buy COD World At War on Xbox One. I have updated my payment options with my debit card, but when I go to purchase the game, it says "You have no valid payment options on file....
  9. Game wont download to xbox after purchase via pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download to xbox after purchase via pc: I recently bought an xbox 360 with a free game. I could not download the game directly to the xbox so I tried to do it via live.xbox.com. Dialog boxes on my pc tell me that the game has been...
  10. BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.: Ive had BF4 since it came out on 360 and then i downloaded it to the xbox one and ive had it for a year now and now i go to play it asks if i own it and i try to go to store and download it but it...