Purchased game

Discus and support Purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GT FistedWaffle, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Purchased game

Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” even though i own the game.

:)

GT FistedWaffle, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Purchased game

1. Purchased game - Similar Threads - Purchased game

2. Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games: So any time that I attempt to purchase a backwards compatible game or even when i attempt to get the current free game that come with gold, after selecting "see price", I am prompted with this...
  3. How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?: I want to purchase a game but copyright issue on local Microsoft Store, I ordered the game on Microsoft Store in US. but this order only allowed in the US, How can I purchase a xbox game on...
  4. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  5. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider,...
  6. Games with Gold purchase missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold purchase missing: So last night i tried playing a game that i downloaded years ago as part of games with gold. I try opening the game it says i don't own this game insert disc or visit the store. I received the...
  7. Can't access a purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access a purchased game: My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he can play live with his friends. He keeps...
  8. Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline: Hey everyone! I live in Puerto Rico, and e recently had an island-wide power outage that lasted quite a few days. No internet. My Xbox One X is designated as "Home" Xbox. Yet, I was unable to see...
  9. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  10. Purchased Game not Downloading onto Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game not Downloading onto Xbox One: Hello, I recently noticed that KOTOR 2 is available to download on the online Microsoft Store (web based). I purchased the game via a computer on my account, but am having trouble getting it to...