Purchased game

Discus and support Purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GT FistedWaffle, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Purchased game

Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” even though i own the game.

:)

GT FistedWaffle, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Purchased game

1. Purchased game - Similar Threads - Purchased game

2. game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game purchase: I did not receive a 25 digit passcode for my son's game that I just purchased. He can not access game without passcode. ae4b9957-99a9-4ab5-abd9-b4746504a7ec
  3. error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC: I live in Paraguay and I understand that if it is available in my country and several of my friends already have the XboxGamePass for PC and I have already tried 5 times to try to buy the pass...
  4. Game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchase: I have the ultimate game pass with Xbox 360 how ever I've seen Forza on store it has a -1 on it would it be right that I can play that game 4 free as I've got the game pass...
  5. Purchased games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games problem: Hello, I have a problem with my game not playing. I recently bought this game and i downloaded it remotely when i purchased it so it didnt give me a code in the receipt. I reset my console and i...
  6. Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game: Hi all, doing this for my son. Today we transferred games from his old xbox to his new xbox series x. The EA game (Battlefront II) and the add on transferred but when he goes to launch it on the...
  7. Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...: Console less then year old. All discs loaded fine played no issues. I dont play games that much and stream. Plays blu ray and standard discs and most of my games and issue i think is due to a...
  8. Can't purchase game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase game?: Hi, I'm having trouble purchasing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium services. I've purchased the game for the last 2 years and have my credit card on file with Microsoft. When I go under game...
  9. Unable to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass: Hi, I have moved from India to UK and purchased an Xbox one s. I had a Xbox live gold account. When trying to purchase the xbox game pass I get the following...
  10. Purchase game, won’t download, tells me I have to re-purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase game, won’t download, tells me I have to re-purchase: I purchased a game. It was glinching. So I unistalled it. When I went to re-install it told me I had to purchase it again. I have the receipt of purchase. Any advice? Thanks....