Purchased game

Discus and support Purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game from the microsoft store for my Xbox one they have taken the money oit of my bank accoint however its showing i have t pirchased the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rpdidds69, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. Rpdidds69
    Rpdidds69 Guest

Purchased game

I purchased a game from the microsoft store for my Xbox one they have taken the money oit of my bank accoint however its showing i have t pirchased the game and im say lookkng at my bank account now and rhe money has come out what can i do ?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Purchased game

1. Purchased game - Similar Threads - Purchased game

2. Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan: I have succesfully bought a old game named Conan from the marketplace.xbox.com. I have my bill from the purchase, but accidentally I cant download this game. I try everything, (like download...
  3. Minecraft mashup purchase not visible in game inventory but listed in MS purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mashup purchase not visible in game inventory but listed in MS purchases: I have Minecraft apps for Kindle Fire and iOS. I purchased mash ups on Microsoft Marketplace. When logged in to Minecraft with MS or xbox live login, the mash ups are not in inventory. I...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games: Okay so I purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Bundle and I've been tryna get it to sync the purchase to epic games in order to use it from the epic games launcher. This is where my...
  5. Wrong versions of games purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong versions of games purchased: Hello everyone, ive recently noticed that i have purchased some ultimate, deluxe, gold editions of games, but in the microsoft store, it only says i own tje base games. And give me the option of...
  6. Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points: Hi, I just purchased three games in the Black Friday sale, the total of which was just over £40: GTA V Premium Control Ultimate Edition The Witcher: GOTY Edition However only £27 has...
  7. Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...: Can you please resolve this issue as it happened the second day after the release of the game and it will not let me redownload the game without me buying the game a second time....
  8. Unauthorised game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised game purchase: So i woke up 3 days ago to find out someone bought a $65 game on my Xbox One from my gift card balance Microsoft wont help me what should I do 2a65529b-520a-4460-a349-8f0c440631f3
  9. Game Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Purchase: I have $66 on my Microsoft account and I went to buy the new Assassins Creed game and it keeps saying there was a problem with the purchase. And then it will say I have $2 on my account and slowly...
  10. Telling me to purchase a game I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to purchase a game I’ve already purchased: Im trying to play Call of duty Black ops Cold war and its telling me i have to purchase the game. Ive pre ordered the game and ive been playing it since the game released. Please help...