Purchased Game

Discus and support Purchased Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a game today, and I try to download it but it won’t. It has a blue cover screen and won’t show the actual cover of it. I have it in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaeger 713, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Jaeger 713
    Jaeger 713 Guest

Purchased Game

So I bought a game today, and I try to download it but it won’t. It has a blue cover screen and won’t show the actual cover of it. I have it in my library but it won’t download? I need help?

:)

Jaeger 713, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Purchased Game

1. Purchased Game - Similar Threads - Purchased Game

2. Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back: I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I've noticed in the last few months as I have run out of things to play I've gone back and wanted to play some of my older games like GTA San....
  3. Purchase game under game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase game under game pass: Purchased game under game pass, now can not play the game due to need to renew game pass? Paid twice as much for the game as i did game pass. What gives? 3c7a2610-b233-42da-94a9-5f5a6312cb92
  4. How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S: I bought AC:Valhalla for my XBOX One and played it for several months. I backed up my games to an external drive. A couple days ago I bought the Xbox Series S and restored my back up to it. It...
  5. Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account: Recently I had to get a new hard drive so I understand that I lost the installation of the games, however, once I logged back into the Microsoft Store the game was gone and as if I had never...
  6. Bought a game, Saying Not Purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, Saying Not Purchased: I recently bought RDR2 since it wasn’t on game pass anymore, once I came back to the game pass it says I don’t own it? I had completed the game and had deleted it when it said I don’t own it and...
  7. where do my game purchases go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do my game purchases go: i have xbox game pass. and a microsoft account also. where do my game pass purchases go? i cant find them in the begining and now i have no idea how to find my new game purchase...
  8. Xbox one making me re purchase games I’ve bought on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making me re purchase games I’ve bought on Xbox 360: I’ve bought banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts, yet Xbox one is telling me that I have to buy them again. They aren’t appearing in my “ready to install,” it’s as if I...
  9. "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.: I've tried to buy three games within the last week and each time I just assume that it'll fix itself eventually. However, now I want to buy a game that is on sale and it isn't working so I need to...
  10. Games purchased with reward points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased with reward points.: Hi, I know a game can a be purchased with reward points via a gift card deposited into a microsoft account, but can that game be sent as a gift? Or do gifted games need to be purchased by...