Purchased games not showing I own them.

Discus and support Purchased games not showing I own them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeHutchinson, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Purchased games not showing I own them.

I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help on the website here or any proper contact information to
    get a hold of an xbox support member.

:)

BlakeHutchinson, Nov 7, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

Try a hard reset on your xbox console
  3. tejo chase Win User

Just a quick thought make sure you are trying to download the same version previously purchased ie standard game or other
  4. Thiago G bh Win User

Pesquise por ele na loja. Se realmente tiver comprado ele aparecerá para instalar.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help on the website here or any proper contact information
    to get a hold of an xbox support member.
    Is you showing up on your billing history
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi , Like XBF Amber M just said, we can't do anything to you here cause it's the support who will help you. Cool thing, she find mention of
    the purchase in your history, it starts well!

Follow her step list, I will not add more. Have a nice day !
Thema:

1. Purchased games not showing I own them. - Similar Threads - Purchased games showing

2. asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...: i am playing asphalt 8 last two years and earned lots of thing while playing but now every thing not showing will you help pls 2ffa05d9-1f63-46dd-ae98-084073095123
  3. Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed: I preordered MW a few weeks ago, last week or so I went to cancel my preorder as I was going to repurchase tonight. Well the $65 came out of my account and my microsoft account shows the...
  4. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  5. Purchased AC: Liberation, but won't show up in my Game Library on Xbox One to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased AC: Liberation, but won't show up in my Game Library on Xbox One to be installed: Hi all. So with the new Xbox Backwards Compatible sale I was happy to see that I could finally purchase and play Assassin's Creed Liberation on the Xbox One, and proceeded to purchase it....
  6. Game purchases not showing up in reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchases not showing up in reward points: my recent purchase didnt adjust my reward points 299c0186-c964-48ba-ad76-072eef822cb0
  7. Purchased game doesn’t show up to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game doesn’t show up to install: I just purchased a game via the website of the Microsoft store. However it doesn’t show on my xbox one under ‘ready to install’. I do see the game transaction under my account on my xbox, but it...
  8. Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.: Hello! About 30 minutes ago I've bought Black Desert Standard Edition for the XBOX ONE. I've purchased it through the microsoft website and 30 Euro's have been charged from my bank account. The...
  9. Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one: I purchased sonic adventure battle 2 on my xbox 360 and i know that its backwards compatible. Yet when i go to my games and apps on my xbox one it does not show up. When i go to the store on my...
  10. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game: I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't purchased anything. It doesn't show up in the...