Purchased games not showing I own them.

Discus and support Purchased games not showing I own them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeHutchinson, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Purchased games not showing I own them.

I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help on the website here or any proper contact information to
    get a hold of an xbox support member.

:)

BlakeHutchinson, Nov 7, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

Try a hard reset on your xbox console
  3. tejo chase Win User

Just a quick thought make sure you are trying to download the same version previously purchased ie standard game or other
  4. Thiago G bh Win User

Pesquise por ele na loja. Se realmente tiver comprado ele aparecerá para instalar.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help on the website here or any proper contact information
    to get a hold of an xbox support member.
    Is you showing up on your billing history
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi , Like XBF Amber M just said, we can't do anything to you here cause it's the support who will help you. Cool thing, she find mention of
    the purchase in your history, it starts well!

Follow her step list, I will not add more. Have a nice day !
Thema:

1. Purchased games not showing I own them. - Similar Threads - Purchased games showing

2. Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history: Hi, i tried to purchase minecraft for my daughter on Saturday 12th of september. She wanted the Minecraft Masters Collection £31.99, when i tried to but the game it said there was a netword error...
  3. purchased game wont show up in owned apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game wont show up in owned apps: I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet connection and tried to reinstall but i cant...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass": If a game is cited as "included with game pass" why can't I access it with my shiny new Game Pass Ultimate subscription (double confirmed as running for the next month)? It shows "install" for a...
  5. Game purchased on xbox 360, not showing on xbox One (Life is strange). Everything checked,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased on xbox 360, not showing on xbox One (Life is strange). Everything checked,...: Hi, I purchased the 4 non free episodes of the game Life is strange several months ago in my xbox 360. I got an Xbox One last week and all games I bought with the 360 are showing correctly in my...
  6. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  7. Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install: I purchased "Prince of Persia Sands of Time" for the original Xbox on the Xbox.com marketplace because it is on the official list of backwards compatible games. However even though I received...
  8. Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...: Hi , I've seen the posts that were satisfied with the guidance to login and see previous purchases. I can see my previous purchases online, I'm logged in with the same account on my XBOX One,...
  9. COD Points purchased but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Points purchased but not showing in game: Purchased 2400 points for latest battlepass, transaction ok and money taken, error in game saying try again later Points dont show in game 48c68d04-a9eb-42fa-9808-28580d10d718
  10. I purchased a game but it showed I had to purchase it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but it showed I had to purchase it again.: I purchased the game Rayman Origins on my Xbox 360 and a error pertaining to my account being blocked from purchasing occured, the error code was 80163021. Eventually it let me purchase the game...