Purchased games not showing up in library

Discus and support Purchased games not showing up in library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 100+ games are now not showing up in my owned games section, game pass wont let me look at any games but it will still let me play the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevingreen604, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Purchased games not showing up in library

My 100+ games are now not showing up in my owned games section, game pass wont let me look at any games but it will still let me play the game pass games i have installed, any suggestions, soft and hard reset have already been done.......

:)

kevingreen604, Mar 21, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

thank you for taking the time to let us know that you fixed the problem and how you fixed it
  3. kevingreen604 Win User

*fixed* disconnected my x box from the router then made a new connection with the same router and everything came back......
  4. NLbawz Win User

Borderlands 3

Restart your console then find it in your game library.

If it doesn't show up there go to the store and search the game, manually hit install.

New/just purchased games sometimes have a small delay of showing up in your library, the store fix usually works.
  5. oupyee Win User

Microsoft Flight DLC non-redeemable

That would mean you may have purchased it on your other account. If the game is downloaded regardless if you purchased it with that specific account, it will show up in your library.
  6. Perminisconious Win User

Unable to locate content the store says is installed

Also, if I look up the song in the in game store, it shows as "purchased" instead of "in library," but it still says I can get it in my games and apps collection.
Thema:

1. Purchased games not showing up in library - Similar Threads - Purchased games showing

2. Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is not showing up as purchased (still able to play games on Game Pass and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  3. Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile: So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i logged into my Microsoft Account it stated i...
  4. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  5. Purchased game not showing in store as purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased game not showing in store as purchased.: I purchased 4 Elements II Special Edition on June 26th 2013. Recently it began crashing while starting up. After the 5th or 6th time I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. However it was not...
  6. Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile: Hi, I have downloaded a number of games for my son's xbox but they don't show up on his profile. I want to use the family settings to monitor screen time etc but, at the moment, he can't access...
  7. Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?: Ive noticed NONE of the games with gold show up on purchase history. And any games with gold you get/have that show up on games pass don't show up as owned. Why is this? The only way I can seem...
  8. Purchased games not showing I own them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games not showing I own them.: I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help...
  9. asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...: i am playing asphalt 8 last two years and earned lots of thing while playing but now every thing not showing will you help pls 2ffa05d9-1f63-46dd-ae98-084073095123
  10. Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed: I preordered MW a few weeks ago, last week or so I went to cancel my preorder as I was going to repurchase tonight. Well the $65 came out of my account and my microsoft account shows the...