Purchased games problem

Discus and support Purchased games problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my game not playing. I recently bought this game and i downloaded it remotely when i purchased it so it didnt give me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaanasMallela, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Purchased games problem

Hello, I have a problem with my game not playing. I recently bought this game and i downloaded it remotely when i purchased it so it didnt give me a code in the receipt. I reset my console and i made sure to keep my games and apps. I was able to play my
    games that i had got for free on there but my purchased games were also downloaded. I am able to open them up but it displays a message saying I dont own the game and it only allows me to purchase it again or install it but my game is already installed. I
    tried clearing my game cache but it still didnt work. I need help ASAP.

:)

MaanasMallela, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Game purchase problems

If you go to Rocket League on Xbox.com does it say Purchase or does it show up as purchased?

store.xbox.com/.../233becfb-c914-4ef4-9a73-398e8195f00a

If it says you own it, on your console go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install and you should see Rocket League waiting.

Also, go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and you should see your purchase history and Rocket League should display there with the word COMPLETED next to it.

If it doesn't show then the purchase didn't complete.

If it says something other than COMPLETED the order may be in progress or cancelled. If it is either of the later, you should contact Xbox Support to see why the status hasn't switched to COMPLETED.

If it shows and says COMPLETED but none of the steps at the start of this post are true then contact Customer Support.
  3. SILVA CITY 10 Win User

Problem in purchasing games

Understand that it does not benefit from the Xbox store
  4. HassanB Win User

Problem in purchasing games

"Copy disks" are against the XBOX Live Terms of Service. Modifying your XBOX 360 to play these types of disks will get your XBOX 360 console banned.

We are not able to help you with any sort of questions in regards to this.

Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the purchase of the game

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it will let you start a refund there. If not, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DellaVie Win User

Problem with in-game purchase

Several times, to no avail. I have since contacted support to process a refund, but I thank you for the reply non-the-less.
Thema:

Purchased games problem

1. Purchased games problem - Similar Threads - Purchased games problem

2. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  3. Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content: I bought the game Sea of Thieves black friday edition for my main xbox account on pc. But the special Black Friday content applied to another account that I no longer play. I specify that I had a...
  4. Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]: Merhaba ben Microsoft store dan War Thunder adlı oyun için altın kartal satın aldım fakat oyuna steam üzerinden sahibim ve pc üzerinden oynuyorum xbox sahibi değilim. satın alma işleminden sonra...
  5. Problem with downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading purchased game: Hey all, purchased Call of duty world at war back on June 7th. Appears in my order history as completed. Didn't immediately show in my purchased games so i gave it a couple days. After a few days...
  6. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nell’effettuare l’acquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1€. Arrivato al momento dell’acquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  7. Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...: Bonjour, Le 17 novembre 2017 j'ai acheté en dématérialisé sur le Microsoft Store le jeu Gears of War 3, numéro de commande [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Depuis maintenant environ 15...
  8. Problems purchasing games or movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems purchasing games or movies: I am having an issue with purchasing games and movies. I am trying to buy games and movies weather they are free or not. I am using an xbox one s digital only. When i go to the microsoft store and...
  9. Xbox game purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game purchase problem: Two days ago, I made a purchase for an Xbox one game through Microsoft Store, but an error message appeared, I honestly don’t remember what it said exactly. Then I received a message from the bank...
  10. problems loading a digital game after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems loading a digital game after purchase: Hi all, I preordered Call of Duty, well installed and played and then the other day it was gone, needed to repurchase and reinstall, repurchased and showing out of my bank account but still says I...