Purchased Ghosts DLC, got charged twice

Discus and support Purchased Ghosts DLC, got charged twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just purchases the Call of Duty: Ghosts season pass from Xbox live. It is supposed to cost ~50 euros, went to check my bank account after & notice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rizla for20, Jan 23, 2014.

1. rizla for20
    rizla for20 Guest

So I just purchases the Call of Duty: Ghosts season pass from Xbox live. It is supposed to cost ~50 euros, went to check my bank account after & notice it has been charged that amount twice. Could you please give me my 50 euros back? Or where do I contact
    if not here?

:)

rizla for20, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Got charged twice

I bought COD Ghosts for the 360 as a digital download and then reinstalled on the xbox one. I bought the game and the extra slot pack on the 360 and when I got it on the xbox one it didn't charge me anything at first until I got the slot pack for it. It
    charged me $15 more after I already got it for the 360. I don't even like the game that much and to be charged again for just wanting more games on the xbox one. It really makes me mad. I would rather just get credit back to spend the extra $10 to get the
    titanfall premium. I understand that there isn't refunds but you charged me twice and I think I should get some credit. It's not fair. Ghosts is garbage. I'm not asking for money back for when I first bought it, just when I reinstalled it on xbox one. Thanks

Typhoon Justin, Jan 23, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Got charged twice

Oh I see, you bought an extra class slot. The same still applies for the extra slot I'm afraid.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

got charged twice

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Got charged twice

Hey Typhoon Justin, sorry to tell you but the map pack that you bought doesn't transfer between the two consoles. If you had purchased the season pass then it would transfer, but not individual map packs.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Got charged twice

Oh I see, you bought an extra class slot. The same still applies for the extra slot I'm afraid.
  9. Typhoon Justin Win User

Got charged twice

I didn't buy a map pack for a game I don't like. It charged me again to get the game and an extra slot pack.
Thema:

1. Purchased Ghosts DLC, got charged twice - Similar Threads - Purchased Ghosts DLC

2. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  3. Will the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands Rewards Mission work for a digital purchase?

in XBoX Rewards
    Will the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands Rewards Mission work for a digital purchase?: It says you must purchase from www.microsoftstore.com. I would like to get the Gold edition digital from the Microsoft Store but I'm unsure if it will work with the current rewards mission. Does...
  4. No Rewards Credits after Purchase based on Microsoft Email - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Rewards
    No Rewards Credits after Purchase based on Microsoft Email - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: So I received the below email stating that I would receive 10,000 Rewards Credits for ordering Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition from the MicrosoftStore.com. Well I purchased it...
  5. Did not receive my Ghost busters HD movies bundle with my video game purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my Ghost busters HD movies bundle with my video game purchase.: Can I have the code please? Thank you for your time. bf4a3aad-77f9-4e14-85e6-e01959472ef5
  6. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC: Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once....
  7. After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchase of COD: Ghost Hardened Edition digital download game won't install.: I bought the Hardened edition and when i click on the install button the spin wheel spins and then nothing. Tried the power cycle and nothing unplugged consul nothing. Any Ideas would be much...
  8. COD Ghosts purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts purchase: Hey guys, I purchased a DLC, Season Pass, and a map pack for xbox 360 COD Ghosts and got a deal on the game for xbox one to download when I got the new console. So far I have not been able to...
  9. Purchased Ghosts DLC: Onslaught and it Doesn't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ghosts DLC: Onslaught and it Doesn't Work: I have recently purchased the DLC for CoD: Ghosts, Onslaught. When I go into game it says that downloadable content is corrupt. From my understanding this is the game not recognizing that my...
  10. Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing the cod ghost season Pass problem: Hello guys, So When i was on my XBOX ONE after redeeming £35 for in store credit i tried purchasing the cod ghost season Pass with the £35. When I tried purchasing it with the £35 I kept on...