Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download

Discus and support Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased GTA V for my xbox 360 last night, payment was taken immediately and the intial download was fine but when i try to open it doesn’t get past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beth-Ann, May 2, 2021.

1. Beth-Ann
    Beth-Ann Guest

I purchased GTA V for my xbox 360 last night, payment was taken immediately and the intial download was fine but when i try to open it doesn’t get past the loading screen. Its says its just under 8gb and i have just under 12gb free so not sure why it wont download.

:)

Beth-Ann, May 2, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  3. MerceNineRY Win User

I'm confused by online/MP heists release date

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA V for xbox 360 on xbox one?

Hi, the xbox 360 version of GTA V is not compatible on the Xbox One. If you want to play GTA V on the Xbox One then you will have to purchase the Xbox One version of the game. Not all games are free to download on the One if you own it on 360 first. GTA
    V never had an offer to get it for free if purchased on 360 first. Rockstar games decided not to have promotion like that.
  5. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Which will be your last purchased Xbox 360 game?

My last 360 purchase will probably ne GTA V.
  6. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

1. Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download - Similar Threads - Purchased GTA 360

2. Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...: Not sure how else to describe on my situation. I saw GTA San Andreas on the marketplace while on my phone and i purchased it. When i tried installing it on my console, it would not start the...
  3. GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.: Go a couple of days ago GTA waa removed from the game pass, I did install the game pass version but like a day after I purchased the Criminal Enterprise version. But when it was removed frome game...
  4. gta online purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta online purchase: having bad issues with trying to buy in game criminal enterprise and mega shark cash bundle bought it wouldn't work it would show money in my account on pause screen go back into game money wasn't...
  5. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  6. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  7. I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase GTA San Andreas.: I have a debit card ready with the proper funding to purchase this Xbox 36p title,but when i select purchase it says it could not br completed. I also noticed a game i want thats on sale, with...
  8. GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]: Boa tarde, comprei a xbox one, e logo de seguida comprei o jogo gta v na store digital, mas passado 8min de jogo ele sai, tal como online tambem, vai para a pagina inicio e tenho de começar de...
  9. GTA V Xbox Store purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Xbox Store purchase issue: Order number:- 9939459734 purchased a shark card in gta v last night, was charged but didnt get any value in my GTA V online account. How can i get this to reflect...
  10. GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360: When I try to purchase a shark card on GTA V for Xbox 360 it says, It is no longer available to purchase. Why? 02c33f08-6ba0-44a8-97f1-bffc4e4f84a3