Purchased Minecraft Bedrock on the wrong account

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Bedrock on the wrong account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, So I accidentally bought Minecraft Bedrock from my laptop to an account that is not linked to my Xbox Live account. Is there any way for me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattCupp, May 1, 2020.

1. MattCupp
    MattCupp Guest

Hey,

So I accidentally bought Minecraft Bedrock from my laptop to an account that is not linked to my Xbox Live account. Is there any way for me to transfer my purchase to this account? I have checked and it looks like this is not eligible for a refund, and I
    don't want to have to buy it a second time on a device that can actually play it, or purchase a second live subscription for the account it was bought on.

Thank you.

:)

MattCupp, May 1, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid there is no option to transfer a purchase to another account.

If a refund is not possible, then there is one option that may work, if you only use one Xbox One console, then you could do the following. Download the profile that was used to purchase the game to the Xbox One console and make the Xbox One console, the
    Home console for that account. (Multiple accounts can have a specific console as Home console) This should allow your other Xbox Live Account to be able to play the game too (as long as the console is connected to Xbox Live)
  3. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  4. Colt45G Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

So i found out that when i used my skype account linking the minecraft ps4 account microsoft made a gamer tag for me and once i realized this i just went ahead and changed it. I assumed it would use my playstation gamer tag . It didnt tell me that it would
    be making one for me and it didnt even give me the option at the time to make my own. So once i logged into the microsoft account and looked at the xbox account stuff there was the odd gamer tag
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

If you're having an issue with purchases and accounts, I would recommend creating your own thread so that we can focus on solving the issue of the original poster, as your solution will differ from theirs.
  6. ElijahRector Win User

Yeah I mean it says shycartoon64976 not ar1203
Thema:

1. Purchased Minecraft Bedrock on the wrong account - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Beta markeplace issue.Won't load purchases.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta markeplace issue.Won't load purchases.: I am in the Minecraft Beta and by console is in the Alpha skip ahead program.When I try to play Minecraft, i get the message 'There is an error with your account .You will be unable to use the...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Purchases Vanished?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Purchases Vanished?: Okay, so I have Bedrock Edition Minecraft on my Switch, and lately I decided to sign in on my Microsoft so I could back up my purchases. I was happily playing on one of my worlds when suddenly my...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I was trying to load up Minecraft on my PS4 when I was stuck on the Mojang screen until the game would crash. To try and fix this, I had my files saved, then deleted the game off of my system and...
  5. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?: Can't seem to find an answer online, so I am hoping I can get help here. I'd like to use the Java version exclusively and run my own servers with mods, etc... So, not knowing enough about this...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  8. All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone: Every single purchase on the Minecraft Marketplace I've made are gone, excluding the free black Friday skin pack and my remaining Minecraft coins. I also can no longer load my custom characters as...
  9. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  10. Issues make purchases in Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues make purchases in Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I was trying to make a purchase in the minecraft store (the one in game) and every time it would say that it failed and that I should check my internet connection. I restarted the xbox and tried...