Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account

Discus and support Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NorwIvan, Mar 18, 2020.

1. NorwIvan
    NorwIvan Guest

My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and logging on, I select to save the content online. What happens, however, is that his packages all gets locked
    at I’m asked to purchase them to play. It does not go away by logging out, and the only solution is to restore the iPad to an earlier time point. What is going wrong here? I assume getting an account does not mean loosing rights to all the purchased content.

:)

NorwIvan, Mar 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Norwlvan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have a question on packs purchased. If they were not purchased on the Microsoft account then they were bought through Mojang. These packs would not be usable from accounts. You can reach out to
    Mojang support or
    Minecraft forums for further information. As they are responsible for all in game content.

Thanks,

brad
  3. Frathos Win User

Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.

Destiny 2 has a confusing amount of choices in the Microsoft Store, are you absolutely sure you purchased the correct package? According to this URL, the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition appears to include everything available so you should be able to play
    the new content:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/destiny-2-forsaken-digital-deluxe-edition

Log into your Microsoft Account and double check your purchase history to confirm that you purchased the correct Destiny 2 package.
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

Log into the Microsoft account on your pc or laptop and change the password when the password is changed the account gets locked so anything its logged into will prompt for the new password. They wont wo able to get on and will be forced to do there own
    reset
  5. Drudge02 Win User

I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my account.

Hello,

Personally I'd wait for a little bit after the purchase. If you still don't get them writhin a few hours, id suggest checking your purchases on your microsoft account to make sure you did purchase them. If you have a log of your purchase in your microsoft
    account page, then it would be a good idea to visit support.xbox.com/contact-us about the issue. Hopefully your problem gets solved.
  6. Mahogna1978 Win User

Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue: Purchase made on iOS device. Log into Microsoft account (on ipad via minecraft app) and those purchases are not visible. Log out of account on iPad and purchase is visible again.

The purchases are stored on the device (my daugher's iOS) and I'm trying to get them to transfer to her microsoft account so we don't lose the content/purchases.
Thema:

1. Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Purchased packages locked

2. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  3. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  4. Compra repetida do mesmo pacote [Edit - Translation] - Repeat purchase of the same package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra repetida do mesmo pacote [Edit - Translation] - Repeat purchase of the same package: Bom dia, fiz minha assinatura do game pass, no valor de R$1 para o primeiro mês. No entanto me equivoquei e acabei contratando o mesmo pacote mais duas vezes. Devido a isso veio a cobrança para...
  5. I've purchased gears of war 4 and can't get 1-3 although it comes with package

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've purchased gears of war 4 and can't get 1-3 although it comes with package: I've recently purchased gears of war 4 ultimate edition and was told I would get gears of war 1,2 and 3 game codes to download Can you advise me how to download these please...
  6. The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store: Tomorrow i was going to buy this game pack because i just bought a new Xbox One and i want to make the most games but right now i was checking if this package of games was still there and it was a...
  7. Purchased coin package, card debitted but purchase does not reflect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased coin package, card debitted but purchase does not reflect: HI please note order number 7718599135 was not actioned in the game. I received an error message that the purchase was already credited but it was not. Please advise Christine...
  8. BF4 Premium package Purchase error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium package Purchase error.: Hello Hello, I've recently made the switch to XB1 from X360 and i just got my BF4 stats transferred over. However, my premium and DLC's are missing. I looked into it on these forums and the...
  9. Bought packages are disabled and request to purchase again!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packages are disabled and request to purchase again!!!!: I have bought additional 2 or 3 packages, I have forgotten, the only one I didn't buy is the one with colorful cubes, today I tried to play and those bought are locked and when I clicked, system...
  10. Purchased a new xbox 360 slim console - packaging contained wrong power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a new xbox 360 slim console - packaging contained wrong power cable: I recently purchased a new xbox 360 slim console as a present for somebody and when I went to set it up, I found the incorrect power cable included in the packaging. I believe the power cable is...