Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

Discus and support Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kraftdinner71, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything getting annoyed here

:)

kraftdinner71, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there kraftdinner71

Thanks for reaching out with the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to play this original Xbox game. I can see how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live content problems on Xbox 360

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. kraftdinner71 Win User

There is no external HD on the 360 I dont know why this is an issue game should play with no problems at all Its an older game Paid 14 dollars for it way over priced I might add my kid is getting frustrated Have deleted and installed it 4 times now takes
    an hour to download only think we have on the 360 slim is a 250 GB Hard drive
  4. kraftdinner71 Win User

There are no error codes just says down load the game again or see Xbox live for help Also this net work works perfectly no problems on the xbox one I still use the 360 as i purchased hundreds of dollars of stuff on it still a great system will try downloading
    it again
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Have you tried to uninstall the game, do a hard reset of your console & then download it again? Also do you have an external HD hooked up to the console?
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Could you post a photo of the error message at all? You can easily attach it to a reply here on the forums - this can help us identify what is going on.. Can I just make sure you are launching the installed game from your Game Library
    and not your Download History?

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360 - Similar Threads - Purchased Sphinx original

2. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  3. Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game: На xbox360 были купленны две игры fifa17,18.сохранил их в облаке и купил xbox one s ,но теперь этих игр нет на новой консоле.хотел скачать но магазин выставляет счет на оплату.помогите решить...
  4. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  5. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...
  6. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  7. Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?): Destiny 2 has been out for a while so don't think anyone will be getting refunds ea53afcc-294b-4334-82a1-c1341d4c1c3a
  8. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  9. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  10. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa