Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

Discus and support Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kraftdinner71, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything getting annoyed here

:)

kraftdinner71, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there kraftdinner71

Thanks for reaching out with the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to play this original Xbox game. I can see how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live content problems on Xbox 360

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. kraftdinner71 Win User

There is no external HD on the 360 I dont know why this is an issue game should play with no problems at all Its an older game Paid 14 dollars for it way over priced I might add my kid is getting frustrated Have deleted and installed it 4 times now takes
    an hour to download only think we have on the 360 slim is a 250 GB Hard drive
  4. kraftdinner71 Win User

There are no error codes just says down load the game again or see Xbox live for help Also this net work works perfectly no problems on the xbox one I still use the 360 as i purchased hundreds of dollars of stuff on it still a great system will try downloading
    it again
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Have you tried to uninstall the game, do a hard reset of your console & then download it again? Also do you have an external HD hooked up to the console?
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Could you post a photo of the error message at all? You can easily attach it to a reply here on the forums - this can help us identify what is going on.. Can I just make sure you are launching the installed game from your Game Library
    and not your Download History?

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360 - Similar Threads - Purchased Sphinx original

2. Purchase something on accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase something on accident: Can’t return a game that I accidentally bought 26e86dd4-6481-462d-b150-9abd29496d03
  3. xbox purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox purchases: I am unable to make a purchase with my xbox account, through xbox.com and on the xbox one itself. ef6f6c7a-c317-4adc-8339-15af6968351f
  4. Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]: Comprei o pacote do iniciante do Minecraft que viria com 700 moedas, mas as moedas não foram creditadas na minha conta. Como devo proceder? [Translation-I bought the Minecraft starter pack that...
  5. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  6. Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs: Hi, ive had my account for 10+ years, and when i had a 360 i bought map packs for all the CODs like WAW and BO 1&2, but trying to find it on my purchase history and its all gone. I cant redownload...
  7. Path of Exile Purchasing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Purchasing not working: Hi, after the most recent Path of Exile patch, the abilty to purchase points is not working. The game developer has stated this is an issue with Microsoft, not something on their end. Is there a...
  8. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  9. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...: Problem is in the subject line 3b85969b-d74f-4dbd-98be-f54ddecdcbfa
  10. Destiny 2 Expansion Beyond Light Purchase and install failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Expansion Beyond Light Purchase and install failure: Hello I made a purchase to upgrade Destiny 2 Beyond Light through the link in the game itself. It too me to the Microsoft Store and I made the purchase with my account that I have saved and been...