Purchased the Path of Exile First Blood Bundle \ No reward

Discus and support Purchased the Path of Exile First Blood Bundle \ No reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I recently seen this posting on rewards.xbox.com "Harness devastating powers in Path of Exile Fight your way through the dark continent of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by insomnatech, Feb 28, 2018.

1. insomnatech
    insomnatech Guest

Hello, I recently seen this posting on rewards.xbox.com

"Harness devastating powers in Path of Exile

Fight your way through the dark continent of Wraeclast in Path of Exile and snag a horde of treasure worthy of your toils. Simply download the game to your Xbox if you haven’t already and spend at least $10 before tax on any add-on content in the Microsoft
    Store by February 28,* and we’ll give you the Arcane Bundle (ARV: $25) packed with a huge assortment of effects and skins to use in the game."

On February 27th I purchased the Path of Exile First Blood Bundle for $19.99 and haven't received the Arcane Bundle. I'm not sure about the time frame that rewards are given but I just want to make sure I'm going to receive the reward.

Thanks, Insomantech

:)

insomnatech, Feb 28, 2018
  2. lojames22
    lojames22 Guest
    Path of Exile, Freedom Rewards, Arcane Bundle

Hello,

I purchased two point bundles in Path of Exile totaling about $15, however it has been a few days and I haven't seen my reward redemption link for the Arcane Bundle (spend at least $10 in game to get the Arcane pack with Freedom Rewards).

Can you please let me know what I need to do to get my reward or the redemption link?

My Rewards page just shows a Download Now button under Path of Exile, but I've actually had the game installed for months on my Xbox.

Thanks,

GT:

lojames22, Feb 28, 2018
  3. Boogieman X
    Boogieman X Guest
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward

On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack. Any help would be great thank you.

Boogieman X, Feb 28, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello insomnatech,

As was mentioned in the FAQ for this offer, it takes us 96 hours to process and receive new activity. If you purchased this product by February 28th, it will appear on your FREEdom page, which will link you to a page for all the codes you can redeem.

XBLRewards8, Mar 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello insomnatech,

As was mentioned in the FAQ for this offer, it takes us 96 hours to process and receive new activity. If you purchased this product by February 28th, it will appear on your FREEdom page, which will link you to a page for all the codes you can redeem.
  6. lojames22 Win User

I contacted Xbox Support but was informed that this forum post was the only way I could get help for Xbox Rewards issues. I'm hoping this can get resolved before the end of the rewards period on 2/28, but please let me know.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello lojames22,

From the FAQ:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you’ve completed your required purchase(s) for the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed
    offer that will prompt you to redeem your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

Since your purchase was only made recently, it was not 96 hours since that activity. We see that your token is now waiting to be claimed on the previously mentioned FREEdom page.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Path of Exile Arcane Bundle

Hi Exiled Ditto. The purchase did need to be $10 before tax, so it didn't complete the offer.
  9. Zh4nk0u Win User

Still no reward for Path of Exile!

this topic can be closed. I received my reward😙
Thema:

1. Purchased the Path of Exile First Blood Bundle \ No reward - Similar Threads - Purchased Path Exile

2. I can’t purchase „Jet Set Radio“ on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t purchase „Jet Set Radio“ on the Xbox.com store: I’m trying to buy “Jet Set Radio” on the xbox.com store. Whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase...
  3. Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox: Hi, I'm trying to get ARK: Survival on my PC and I already have it on Xbox One, but whenever I got to the Microsoft Store on my PC, it is telling me that I have to purchase the game again at full...
  4. Game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchase: Im trying to buy star wars force unleashed but it wont allow me, keeps saying "you have no valid payment options on file" but i have got my debit card on i just recently bought jedi fallen order,...
  5. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  6. I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...: I am wanting to purchase R6 from the microsoft store but i have no idea if after my purchase it will start to install onto my Xbox 1 S? Please help c3aded19-93e5-4f69-934f-af32ea89b9e5
  7. Purchased Game Not Installing Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game Not Installing Xbox One: Hi. Purchased Hello Neighbor: Hide And Seek from Microsoft Store for my grandaughter and it won’t install, throwing up an the following error code 0x08131500 f49bc3a8-2a90-4212-872e-3a669578fd02
  8. Compra[Translation-purchase]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compra[Translation-purchase]: Boa noite. Hoje por conta do aniversário de meu irmão mais novo realizei a compra de dois jogos na Xbox Live para nosso Xbox 360. Um dos jogos , Bully Scholarship Edition, funcionou...
  9. Path of Exile Purchasing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Purchasing not working: Hi, after the most recent Path of Exile patch, the abilty to purchase points is not working. The game developer has stated this is an issue with Microsoft, not something on their end. Is there a...
  10. Hello! Purchased the game (DAH! Path of the Furon)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! Purchased the game (DAH! Path of the Furon): Hello! Purchased the game (DAH! Path of the Furon) but when I run it says wrong region. The console supports ntfs-j. How to run the game? 3010f1d1-2724-4f73-8a4f-9ee479e9d08d