Purchased V Bucks not showing up.

Discus and support Purchased V Bucks not showing up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased V Bucks on the Microsoft store, the Microsoft account has the same E-Mail address as the Fortnite account, I play Fortnite on PC, how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VBHJHK, Apr 8, 2021.

1. VBHJHK
    VBHJHK Guest

I purchased V Bucks on the Microsoft store, the Microsoft account has the same E-Mail address as the Fortnite account, I play Fortnite on PC, how do I get the V Bucks to show up in game?

Thanks

:)

VBHJHK, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

V-Bucks

Did you buy the V-bucks on PC version of Fortnite or Xbox?

If you we logged into Fortnite on PC, you have to wait a few seconds before the V-Bucks show up. The V-bucks transfer from PC to Xbox after you bought them and they were accredited to your Epic account. If they don't show up you need to contact Epic games
    to review your purchase history. If you bought it on Xbox you can do that at account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > purchase history
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

V-bucks not showing up

There was a service alert for purchases. I would suggest login in here https://account.microsoft.com and checking your purchase history to see if the transaction went through.

You could try removing your account on the console. Open guide go to settings tab, select settings>account>remove account (you will need to know your login details) then power cycle the console by pressing and holding the power button, till fully off (usually
    about 10 seconds) wait for 60 seconds, power the console back on and add your account back.
  4. Joran van Gerwen Win User

V-bucks not showing up

Epic says i have to contact microsoft
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

V-bucks not showing up

If you have submitted a request with epic, they should get back to you in the next day or so. I know its frustrating but they should get back to you soon :)
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

V-bucks not showing up

I dont have an Xbox and i am contacting epic but they dont reactback yet
    Are you playing on W10? Either way, as there were issues with purchasing on Xbox Live recently, this could likely be the cause of the problems and it may fix itself and appear in your account soon. If not, yes the best thing to do is wait for a response
    from Epic or possibly try Microsoft Support.
Thema:

1. Purchased V Bucks not showing up. - Similar Threads - Purchased Bucks showing

2. Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved: I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only. 2af051cd-86c4-448f-8bdf-40ffc646607f
  3. Random 1,000 V-buck purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random 1,000 V-buck purchases: Is anyone else getting random charges on their accounts for 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks that you did not purchase? I appreciate the quick refunds each time but why is this happening? Is it a glitch?...
  4. V Bucks not showing up after purchasing on MS store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V Bucks not showing up after purchasing on MS store: I purchased Vbucks through Epic on the MS store wuth a gift card I had and for my Family account. We cant find the vbucks on the xbox thats linked to my MS account. How do I find them to add them...
  5. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  6. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  7. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  8. Unable to purchase V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase V bucks: Have put money on daughters account as normal, but can't purchase Vbucks, shows the money is in her account, have tried restarting xbox 56ebc230-74e6-48b9-8166-4d16ed2fef71
  9. I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...: I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in my fortnite account. Is this because I am on the PC platform? 7db8b133-25ed-46db-b6a3-347eb466f29b
  10. I received no redeem code for my purchase of V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received no redeem code for my purchase of V-bucks: I was buying vbucks for Fortnite xbox for my son. There is no option to buy as a gift. Only a purchase button, that sends yo straight to payment. I assumed I would recive a message with a...