Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

Discus and support Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd 0a5869af-20bc-4142-8757-d1b961d58238 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerryMaldonado1, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd

:)

JerryMaldonado1, Jan 6, 2019
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, I recommend checking to see if your console requires any updates. As well I highly suggest changing the display settings on the console from automatic detection to HDMI. That way it will allow you to find the
    resolution you desire. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. JerryMaldonado1 Win User

Hi paul

i have a samsung 4k tv running the latest firmware trying to stream thru a new xbox one running the latest software
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, any updates on your issue?
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Thank you for responding back so quickly. What is the model of your TV? also which console are you using?
  6. JerryMaldonado1 Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, I recommend checking to see if your console requires any updates. As well I highly suggest changing the display settings on the console from automatic detection to HDMI. That way it will allow you to find the
    resolution you desire. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
    Hey paul

tried what you suggested. Xbox fully updated and changes yu recommended had no effect on outcome
Thema:

1. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo - Similar Threads - Purchased venom uhd

2. Digital Game Purchase Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Purchase Won't Play: I've been having issues with my xbox one and followed support instructions to reset console (with game and apps saved). I followed the instructions and reset everything. My Elder Scrolls game was...
  3. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  4. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC: I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360, but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same accounr], says 'no valid payment option'. What's the...
  5. Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase: Errato acquisto di un gioco [Translate by Mod] Wrong buying a game 5616c0dd-e342-4073-b945-2bdc358d252b
  6. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  7. Comu faço para completa uma compra [Translation - How do I complete a purchase?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comu faço para completa uma compra [Translation - How do I complete a purchase?]: Quero fazer uma compra mas pede para entrar em contato com a suporte da microsoft ---------- [Mod Translation -I want to make a purchase but ask to get in touch with microsoft support ]...
  8. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10": Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the...
  9. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  10. Compra não carregada -[Translation - Purchase not loaded]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra não carregada -[Translation - Purchase not loaded]: Olá, Microsoft, tudo bem? O meu problema é o seguinte: Eu quero comprar 1000 vbucks do jogo Fortnite, no preço de 31RS. O pagamento tá certinho e a forma também, mas o problema é que, das 6 ou 5...