Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

Discus and support Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd 0a5869af-20bc-4142-8757-d1b961d58238 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerryMaldonado1, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd

:)

JerryMaldonado1, Jan 6, 2019
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, I recommend checking to see if your console requires any updates. As well I highly suggest changing the display settings on the console from automatic detection to HDMI. That way it will allow you to find the
    resolution you desire. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. JerryMaldonado1 Win User

Hi paul

i have a samsung 4k tv running the latest firmware trying to stream thru a new xbox one running the latest software
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, any updates on your issue?
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Thank you for responding back so quickly. What is the model of your TV? also which console are you using?
  6. JerryMaldonado1 Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, I recommend checking to see if your console requires any updates. As well I highly suggest changing the display settings on the console from automatic detection to HDMI. That way it will allow you to find the
    resolution you desire. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
    Hey paul

tried what you suggested. Xbox fully updated and changes yu recommended had no effect on outcome
Thema:

1. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo - Similar Threads - Purchased venom uhd

2. Different country purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different country purchases: I recently bought my friend (He's in the USA, i am in Bulgaria) a code for a game (Enter the Gungeon) on xbox. This code was purchased and gifted directly through the xbox one console store. When...
  3. Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?: Hello, When my son is playing Xbox he'll sometimes buy things. Is there a way to set up a password that is required to make purchases, similar to how you can on your iPhone, etc...? Thx! Chad...
  4. Estorno compra [Translate] Reversal Purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estorno compra [Translate] Reversal Purchase: Preciso estornar 5 compras que meu filho fez pelo Xbox.... Como faço isso? [Translate by Mod] I Need to reverse 5 purchases my son made for Xbox.... How do I do that?...
  5. Xbox 360 Purchase History

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Purchase History: For quite some time the website displaying all xbox 360 Puchase History has been removed. I still have the link, and periodically keep checking to see if it's been restored. As of now, of course...
  6. zakupy, które nie miały miejsca (Mod Translation: Purchases that have not taken place)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zakupy, które nie miały miejsca (Mod Translation: Purchases that have not taken place): Witam, syn odpalił przy mnie grę, nie dokonywał żadnych zakupów, tymczasem dostałam w chwilę później 3 informacje o kolejnych płatnościach za zakupione 3x1000 v-dolców w grze fortnite. Nic...
  7. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  8. Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]: Czy jest możliwy zwrot pieniędzy za usunięcie aplikacji? Błednie kupiłem minecrafta na xboxa zamiast dla windowsa. [Translation - Is it possible to refund the app? Błednie bought a minecraft for...
  9. Xbox store won’t let me purchase anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store won’t let me purchase anything: For a about aweek store wont let me purchase anything i think my rep is good and no error code help what could be goin on ca532492-7856-4429-9936-a9d0c5c15ae3
  10. Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace: So I put countless of hours playing Sid Meiers games on my xbox as a kid, I saw that it’s available on the marketplace so instinctivley I wanted to purchase it. My console wont purchase it,...