Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it

Discus and support Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long title I know but I just purchased watch dogs from the Xbox store and when I bought it it said something went wrong and I figured it was the wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L0w Era, May 29, 2014.

1. L0w Era
    L0w Era Guest

Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it

Long title I know but I just purchased watch dogs from the Xbox store and when I bought it it said something went wrong and I figured it was the wrong card. I go back and check my bank and 59.99 was just withdrawn for the purchase but when I go back to the
    game in the store it still asks me to buy it. I looked in my games and apps and it's not there. I am just looking for some help.

:)

L0w Era, May 29, 2014
  2. Destiny Digital Purchase Issue

I bought the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for $ 89.99 today on Xbox One, but it won't pre-load/download and it still shows I can buy it. I did get a confirmation email of my purchase, it shows in Microsoft Billing that I have bought it, and my bank
    account shows I've been charged. What's the issue here?!

Plastic Smile, May 29, 2014
  3. sepikkae
    sepikkae Guest
    Strange billing from Microsoft

I just updated my credit card information on xbox.com and then I purchased latest free game for gold members. Just after that I got strange billing from Microsoft. My bank account says "MSFT BILLING" has charged me for 1€. Any ideas why Microsoft charged
    me for one euro?

sepikkae, May 29, 2014
  4. Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it

Exactly the same here just my game was fifa. Had an error message so found that purchasing games was downcon the network then when checking transactions realised the money had been taken out. Now when I go to Fifa its as if I haven't bought it

CareerDragon20, May 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it - Similar Threads - Purchased watch dogs

2. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  3. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  4. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  5. Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox: Hello avid MMA fans! With a recent partnership between the UFC and ESPN, all UFC Pay-Per-View Events will be sold exclusively through ESPN starting now through the year 2026 in the US only. This...
  6. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  7. Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...: I own more then 20 movies from the store and want to watch them on my phone at work while it is slow but it only let me watch the trailers is there something I am missing because doing a search...
  8. Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":: I need help. I ordered Watch Dogs and was supposed to get a $15 gift card for purchasing the game. My order number is 12560638348. Can you please help me? fd0a2f67-086b-4f7e-881b-e6d7a02a3136
  9. Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360: I bought Watch Dogs and the season pass on 360 and then the digital download of Watch Dogs on Xbox ONE, then went to download the season pass on Xbox ONE and it is asking me to pay for it again....
  10. Erro ao iniciar Watch Dogs 2 comprado na pré encomenda. (Error starting Dogs 2 purchased on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao iniciar Watch Dogs 2 comprado na pré encomenda. (Error starting Dogs 2 purchased on ...: Estou com problema no meu watch dogs 2, comprei a pré encomenda, e aguardei o lançamento no meu país que seria hoje 15/11/2016, mais ao clicar no jogo para iniciar o jogo apareceu um erro nunca...