Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by patriciagilmore2, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it appears to install just the basic game without any add-ons
    or the 1000 coins. Also on the "manage" screen it says we own the add-ons, but I am unable to install or launch any of them. I have tried the YouTube route, but did not want to start changing things without knowing what is going on. Please help.

***Moved from: Windows 10/Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

patriciagilmore2, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo instalar Minecraft en PC[Translation-I can't install Minecraft on PC]

Hi Luly,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The reason there is no option to install. There are only the

starter collection
    and master collection for sale. A lot of different games are doing this now, where the base game is not able to be purchased on its own.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RAJK-IN Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Thank you so much for the reply. I purchased Minecraft Master Collection not the Windows 10 one.

I understand it is an error from my side

Thanks for pointing it out
  5. RaX77 Win User

Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

I've just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and I'm trying to setup Code Connect but received the same error.

Has anyone found a fix yet?

Thank you.
  6. ShawnRR Win User

We have had the same problem since Christmas. Twice we've called Microsoft, however, they referred us to Mojang. After a month Mojang sent us a "fix" for the Java Edition, despite ours NOT being the Java Edition, and they responded with that same "fix"
    5 separate times when we requested support for the Windows 10 edition purchased from the Microsoft Store. My last 2 support tickets have so far been unanswered.

We still do not have Pure BDcraft, Winter Mini-Games, or Relics of the Privateers (which was the main reason for choosing the Master Collection).

I've read other posts with similar complaints/issues; however, I have yet to find a resolution for this problem.

This has been very frustrating and disappointing.
Thema:

1. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install. - Similar Threads - Purchased Windows Minecraft

2. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  4. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition: Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how...
  5. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game: As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign...
  6. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10": Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  8. Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?: Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my purchases. So i want to know if i can restore...
  9. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...
  10. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...