Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

Discus and support Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darryl Hunter, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is asking her to buy it again. Why is this?
    We only have 1 console that all 4 of my kids play on. For my family, I am the "organizer" and my 4 kids are all members under my account. I'm not as familiar with all this as my kids are, but none of them know what the problem is either. The game is only
    showing up on my son's account. Even when I log onto my account as the parent it says I have to buy it to play.

:)

Darryl Hunter, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Darryl Hunter Win User

Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able to play on her account.

Thank you!!! That worked.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able to play on her account.

4. Roderic. Win User

I have this same issue, except that my brother in law bought Halo first and downloaded it to my xbox.

Wanting to play the game myself I purchased it last night, but it won't download and says I need to purchase it again.

Yes, I confirmed it is in my purchase history, and when I look on my Microsoft account from my phone it states that I own it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to create a new thread detailing your issue for proper assistance.
  6. AridLizard Win User

two consoles, two kids, one xbox live!

if you buy Sims 4 for your daughter on her account it won't be affected by her console being set as the Home Xbox for your son as it works off her age and any permissions set on her account, not his.

you can set your son's xbox as the Home console for both your account and your daughter's and then set your daughter's xbox to sign you in automatically when she turns it on and both will be able to use your Xbox Live

if you do this I recommend setting a Pass Key for purchases so she doesn't accidentally make any in game purchases. this link explains how to set that up.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/passkey-purchases

so in summary;

make your sons Xbox Home for your account and your daughters.

set your daughter's xbox as your son's Home xbox and to automatically sign you in.

set a passkey on purchases on your account on your daughter's xbox.

this will give them both access to your Live Gold subscription and digital games as well as access to each other's games.

when your Gold subscription expires you can then either renew it on your account or purchase it for either your son or daughter and they will both be able to play online with just the 1 subscription.

hope this helps
Thema:

Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

1. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able... - Similar Threads - Purchased game Downloaded

2. Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after...: Comprei o jogo "Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions", realizei download, mas o mesmo não aparece em jogos baixados ou em "meus jogos". [Translation - I bought the game "Forza Horizon 4 LEGO®...
  3. I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased: On March 20th 2018 I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Xbox Companion App on my computer. I have achievements from that day and I have a bank statement open on another tab that's proof that I bought...
  4. I cannot download a purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download a purchased game: I cannot download a purchased game 4591db4f-d5a3-4b58-a487-9d83aec6ead5
  5. Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...: Dear All I need your help in the past year or six months, I purchased Artifex Mundi (puzzle) games from Windows store using my Surface tablet. However long story short, I bought a modern laptop...
  6. Purchased game can’t download anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game can’t download anymore: Hey guys i have a problem. I was playing CoD MW multiplayer till yesterday. Today i started the game and said to me that i need to purchase the game? I was playing warzone till 16/04 and on...
  7. DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...: Boa tarde a todos! Adquiri o jogo Lego Piratas do Caribe na Microsft Store através do console e tudo foi pago via cartão corretamente. No entanto, não estamos conseguindo efetuar o download...
  8. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...
  9. Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase: I had bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed from the Xbox online market. When it finished downloading, it said there was an error launching the game. I checked 'my games' and it wasn't there. I...
  10. Can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased game: I've purchased Fable 2 via Xbox Game Store on the Xbox 360 yesterday but I cant donwload it. It downloads rather slowly till about 80% and then restarts at 0% and the same again and again. Whats...