Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

Discus and support Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilipDel Rio, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i own the xbox live gold for 3 months, still fails to start
    up my game. I tried removing my account and adding it back, even reset my console but kept games and apps. And now it is telling me i need to purchase the game. Ive been playing the game for years now and it is trying to make me purchase the game even tho
    i already had it. Ive tried everything, i dont know where to go anymore. Nobody can seem to help me and i cant seem to get on the phone with a customer support representative. If anybody can help I’d appreciate it.

:)

PhilipDel Rio, Feb 25, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried to uninstall the game and install it again?
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Sorry did you buy PUBG if not You find that PUBG isn't apart of gold its apart of gamepass...
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

He said that he owns the game, he said that had been playing the game for years.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

6. Clockwork Panda Win User

credit card # to get a free game on Gold not sure why

I had it downloaded through games with gold, played it last night, and now cannot play it without the disc or purchasing the digital download @$ 34.99. Xbox live support basically told me too bad.
Thema:

1. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games - Similar Threads - Purchased live gold

2. Compra de Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Purchase of xbox live gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Purchase of xbox live gold]: Hice una compra de un mes de xbox live, y me denego la compra pero si me hizo el cargo de la compra en mi tarjeta y me cobro 276 pesos a pesar de que me aparecio que no lo pude comprar. Que puedo...
  3. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  4. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  5. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  6. Not able to purchase Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase Xbox live gold: I have been trying all night to purchase xbox live gold so i can play the new call of duty game. In any wvent everytime i try to pay it shows the below message and i cant purchase it. Any help. I...
  7. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  8. I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just purchased a 12month live gold card: I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My current subscriptions include game pass...
  9. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  10. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...