Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes

Discus and support Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I had Xbox Live Gold at the time of purchase, which should have given me 20points per $1 spent. Please let me know if I'm going to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by realremon, Dec 23, 2017.

1. realremon
    realremon Guest

Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes

Hello, I had Xbox Live Gold at the time of purchase, which should have given me 20points per $1 spent.

Please let me know if I'm going to get my reward.

Thank you,

:)

realremon, Dec 23, 2017
  2. 12 MESES GOLD

My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 .

ALIENINFINITO36, Dec 23, 2017
  3. 12 MESES GOLD

My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards

ALIENINFINITO36, Dec 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There are no Xbox Rewards offers to receive credits for hardware. If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

There are no Xbox Rewards offers to receive credits for hardware. If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. ALIENINFINITO36 Win User

12 MESES GOLD

My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards
  7. callum1507 Win User

missing points

This wad a dashboard promotion. I purchased in 28 January 12 months x box live gold with 800 points
  8. Dominic Toreto-1CE38 Win User

Presentar queja

Puse una Membresia de 12 meses Xbox live Gold y no me dieron mis 200 microsoft points de rewards
  9. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
Thema:

1. Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes - Similar Threads - Purchased Dec past

2. Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store: Greetings. I did not know that to hide games from the "ready to install" list in my Xbox One interface would make virtually impossible to knwo which 360 games I have available from Gold...
  3. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  4. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  6. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  7. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  8. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  9. I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...: I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the Ultimate Edition codes, chat support has not given me any info that can help. Please help!...
  10. Missing movie credit after purchased the Elf movie in Dec

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing movie credit after purchased the Elf movie in Dec: Hi, I purchased the Elf movie on 12/18 which should come with a $5 MS store credit, I haven't seen that yet. Please help. 0289f5dc-5b10-4475-acbe-2efc7a61da23