purchased

Discus and support purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant find a game I purchased on my laptop, it it on my xbox s1. a6518c08-a2d7-4f75-9366-03b0e819a6ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by willardwilliams1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. purchased

I cant find a game I purchased on my laptop, it it on my xbox s1.

:)

willardwilliams1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

purchased

1. purchased - Similar Threads - purchased

2. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  3. DLC purchases and Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC purchases and Game Pass: Hi, i read today that if you buy DLC for a base game that you only have access to via Game Pass and then subsequently the base game is either removed or your subscription ends, you need to...
  4. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  5. Owned games requiring to be purchased again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games requiring to be purchased again.: Roughly three years ago i had purchased subnautica on the xbox one store. And a couple of months ago i purchased Doom from the store aswell. But know when try and reinstall them or open them i am...
  6. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  7. I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!: My daughter purchased robux on the game roblox on two separate occasions but i never received the credits, but my bank was charged!!! I opened four tickets trying to explain the situation but...
  8. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  9. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Content Usage: I am trying to download a game I uninstalled earlier and it won't let me. When i test my network connection it says the following service is experiencing issues: purchase and content Usage. Every...