Purchases made on account

Discus and support Purchases made on account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've discovered over £500 of purchases this month, but because a dormant email account was used, Xbox support say that they cannot access the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VenomHunter0, Jun 13, 2014.

1. VenomHunter0
    VenomHunter0 Guest

I've discovered over £500 of purchases this month, but because a dormant email account was used, Xbox support say that they cannot access the account as we cannot receive verification emails!

:)

VenomHunter0, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Unauthorized purchases made on my account

To add on to the other Ambassador, I would also make sure you change your passwords ASAP including your email address.

ZombieJesterCOE, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Unauthorized purchases made on my account

Hi! In this case you should reach out to Xbox Support as soon as possible: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Jun 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

purchases appeared on account not made by me...

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot assist with this. You'll need to get in touch with support for more assistance with billing issues. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 FREE

While on the phone you can have them remove your card as well.

You should also check with other people living in your house to see if they had purchased these items.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Account hacked Unauthorized Purchases Made

Just an addition to the above post, if you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269 and ask to speak with Billing
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Account hacked Unauthorized Purchases Made

Hi there!

I'm really sorry to hear about your account issues.

First things first, can you please change your password on your account (preferably to one that is completely different to your current one) to ensure that the unauthorized access does not continue.

You can change your password here: http://account.xbox.com/

Next, you need to speak to Xbox Support to explain the situation. They should be able to give you advice on what happens next.

You can contact Xbox Support here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

In the event that you are not satisfied with the resolution, then as a last resort, you could go to your bank and explain that there were unauthorized purchases made from your account. They may or may not be able to help.

I hope this post is helpful!

-
  7. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Well, I would definitely get into contact with Support
  8. FAKIR101 Win User

when it comes to fraud I always recommend calling into 18004myxbox to speak with someone directly
Thema:

1. Purchases made on account - Similar Threads - Purchases made account

2. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  3. I've made several purchases, but not seeing any points on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I've made several purchases, but not seeing any points on my account: Hello, I've made some recent digital game purchases over the last few months, none that were made in the last week, but I have not seen any type of reflection on my account as far as...
  4. Unauthorized purchases made on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized purchases made on my account: I've noticed on my bank account that I had a lot less than I did earlier, and when I checked my purchases for what was bought, it was just a bunch of things that I have no recollection of ever...
  5. An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it: Someone made purchase on my xbox account without me knowing while I was asleep and Microsoft won't refund it a2408608-7e7a-4e83-bf77-b3b718558fcc
  6. purchases appeared on account not made by me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchases appeared on account not made by me...: Just woke up to find 3 emails off Microsoft confirming the purchase of 3 items on my account. My card has been on my xbox/microsoft account for a long time and I not long also tried to remove the...
  7. Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game: My brother bought a physical copy of a game about a year ago. As I saw him play the game, and played multiplayer with him, I enjoyed the game, so I created this account to have my own saves and...
  8. I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a purchase credits for the purchase of digital games in the account but does not appear ...: Appears the value of the credits in the account but Brazil Live and us 308a8903-a104-467a-b730-87b73d128dd2
  9. Account hacked Unauthorized Purchases Made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked Unauthorized Purchases Made: my Xbox live account was hacked and my credit card was charged over 300$. I can't find anywhere to get ahold of customer service and I dont aprecciate being directed to a forum. Please help me get...
  10. Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.: About a week ago, I tried to purchase the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas redux ($3.74) but I had accidentally charged my dad's old credit card. A WEEK later, I get a notice saying my account is...