purchases

Discus and support purchases in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; why do you services [Mod Removed - Profanity]! i spent money on game of thrones season 8 and all i get to watch is the trailer awesome job i will more... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xBREWERx, May 2, 2019.

1. xBREWERx
    xBREWERx Guest

purchases

why do you services [Mod Removed - Profanity]! i spent money on game of thrones season 8 and all i get to watch is the trailer awesome job i will more than likely be switching to play station your purchase services have been awful absolutely
    awful!

:)

xBREWERx, May 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

purchases

1. purchases - Similar Threads - purchases

2. Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game: Sorry for my English but i hope you can understand me, so i just bought my xbox one s all digital edition but didnt know it didnt support disks because i did not look it up before i bought it:/ so...
  3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  5. issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase: so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this It may be because I own the game already (post-E3 2016 freebie) but still...
  6. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  7. Fornite purchase fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite purchase fault: Hello there, I just bought the Dark Reflection package in-game on fortnite via. Xbox Live. The transaction was succesful and the money has been taken out of my bankaccount. BUT i did not recieve...
  8. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  9. Purchasing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing issues: I’m unable to use my xbox credit for purchases in Fortnite. Is this a known issue? 2e820739-3255-4a7b-80da-8e299fa36968
  10. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...