Purchases

Discus and support Purchases in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; people should be allowed to purchase Backward Compatible games on Xbox One with Microsoft for Xbox gift cards fb180177-786a-4bf1-bfda-713cd15227c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lorenzo Ramirez, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Purchases

people should be allowed to purchase Backward Compatible games on Xbox One with Microsoft for Xbox gift cards

:)

Lorenzo Ramirez, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchases

1. Purchases - Similar Threads - Purchases

2. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  3. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  4. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...
  5. Can you transfer purchased content from one account to another?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you transfer purchased content from one account to another?: Long story short, I purchased some e-content for Sea of Thieves on this account but the one I use for gaming (and have had since the xbox360 days) is different. Apparently I can't request a refund...
  6. Purchase history child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase history child account: Hello. I’m the dad with the main xbox live account. I have three sons that have purchased the license to some of the same games so they can play them on a second xbox. For example....i have...
  7. Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.: After Xbox live went down last night. I keep getting the error code oxc101ab66 when I try to stream purchased digital content through the film and TV app. Any one else experiencing this?...
  8. Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased: Long time xbox 360/one, one x owner. I recently pulled my Fat Falcon 360 out of the closet to set up in different room than my one x. The console has been wiped, and set up as new, including...
  9. missing purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    missing purchase history: I was wondering if anyone else has purchased a digital game only to find that it was no longer accessible and the purchase history had been deleted. I was told by microsoft that this could only...
  10. Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games: Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am greeted with a message which reads "Sorry. Your...