Purchases

Discus and support Purchases in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; people should be allowed to purchase Backward Compatible games on Xbox One with Microsoft for Xbox gift cards fb180177-786a-4bf1-bfda-713cd15227c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lorenzo Ramirez, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Purchases

people should be allowed to purchase Backward Compatible games on Xbox One with Microsoft for Xbox gift cards

:)

Lorenzo Ramirez, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchases

1. Purchases - Similar Threads - Purchases

2. Purchase issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase issue: Hi all,I bought my son a XBOX One X yesterday and I am issues with having purchases to upload from the website to the console.I did all the trouble shooting steps,have a very good wifi...
  3. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  4. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  5. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  6. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  7. Previously purchased skins now locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased skins now locked.: I have purchased skin packs (The Incredibles, Summer Beach Party and Shiver Me Timbers) that I have been using for some time. They are now locked and want me to buy them again. They do not even...
  8. Compra (Purchase)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra (Purchase): Boa tarde, tem dias que estou tentando fazer uma compra no site da Microsoft, é da este seguinte erro Confira as informações fornecidas. Elas não são iguais s deste cartão. Sou cliente a mais de...
  9. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  10. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...