Purchases

Discus and support Purchases in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently bought v-bucks from the xbox app and haven't received what I ordered. dc8c4457-037c-42d7-9a07-91d089e12515 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Teenitty, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Teenitty
    Teenitty Guest

Purchases

I recently bought v-bucks from the xbox app and haven't received what I ordered.

:)

Teenitty, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchases

1. Purchases - Similar Threads - Purchases

2. Permission to purchase a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission to purchase a game: I gave my child permission to purchase a game, but the game shows on my account not his. Can I transfer the game to his account? d58a3672-940c-4503-9a99-69aee38d772c
  3. Account Balance NOT Recorded while making In-App Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Balance NOT Recorded while making In-App Purchases: I'm trying to make an In-App Purchase on Asphalt 8's Festival Event Premium Pass that cost $19.99 ($20 roughly). On the payment method page, it still says that my balance is $3.62, despite...
  4. I purchased a game then the game pass took it away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game then the game pass took it away: I bought rocket league few years ago I've been playing it for 3years or so then I got the game pass for 7 months now I don't have it and when I tried to play it said "do you own this gane or app"...
  5. 게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]: 는 이번에 Sea of Thieves 게임을 구매했습니다. 게임을 설치 후 게임을 시작하였으나, 이상한 충돌 때문에 닉네임을 른 후 게임을 진행을 수 없었 , 또, 마이크로소프트 스 어를 처음 사용해보지만, 스 어가 매우 불편합니다. 게임 라이브러리 찾는것부터 불편한 요소가 많습니다. 는 돈을 더 지불하더라도 스팀에서 구매하는 것이...
  6. Purchasing a game on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a game on game pass: If I buy a game on MS/Xbox game pass, can I still access and play it even if I drop my monthly subscription to Game Pass? 3d77b4de-e8f5-4bc2-9f1c-1b14b25206ae
  7. purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game: hi. i have tried to purchase 2 planes from the marketplace for msfs2020. both times i used paypal in game and the purchase was made but the game says the purchase failed. yet if i try to by them...
  8. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  9. Unable to purchase microtransactions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase microtransactions: I’ve had this problem for about 2 weeks now, Whenever I select an item I want to purchase in-game the grey xbox screen with a blue loading line pops up for about 4 seconds and the screen...
  10. Missing purchase option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing purchase option: I've been wanting an answer for this question for a while. They've even been flexing on me because I couldn't do it. Why can't I purchase any music With groove? I do have plans to get more credit...