Purchases

Discus and support Purchases in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently bought v-bucks from the xbox app and haven't received what I ordered. dc8c4457-037c-42d7-9a07-91d089e12515 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Teenitty, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Teenitty
    Teenitty Guest

Purchases

I recently bought v-bucks from the xbox app and haven't received what I ordered.

:)

Teenitty, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchases

1. Purchases - Similar Threads - Purchases

2. Games not installing after purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Games not installing after purchase: Hi, I have this issue from a long time now and it seems it's only me as I haven't see anyone else reporting it. I usually buy games at the Microsoft Store using my laptop rather than the one in...
  3. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  4. No Spotify Premium code after purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Spotify Premium code after purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC as part of a deal with 6 months of Spotify Premium. I have waited for a week for some sort of code to be emailed to me but that has yet to happen. Please...
  5. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...
  6. Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install: The following message appears in a white box, with the install now button faded out so it can't be clicked "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...
  7. I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...: I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance on game - cannot play. I tried Forza and Disney - they both lag and have poor performance. If I cannot...
  8. Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]: Merhabalar; oyun içi satın alım yapmak istiyorum, ödeme yöntemi olarak önce banka hesap kartı ekledim ancak satın alma yapılamadı hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası verdi. Bankayı aradım...
  9. Purchased game not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game not available: I purchased Peggle 2 ages ago with an online code. I haven't played it in probably two years, but really enjoyed it and thought id play it with my kids, now that they are old enough. When i tried...
  10. Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store: Greetings. I did not know that to hide games from the "ready to install" list in my Xbox One interface would make virtually impossible to knwo which 360 games I have available from Gold...