Purchasing a gift via xbox store

Discus and support Purchasing a gift via xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i am new to this lol but i thought i would share a somewhat bug that i have encountered. A few days ago i was gifted a game and i had the xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaymondGoodman1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Purchasing a gift via xbox store

Hi i am new to this lol but i thought i would share a somewhat bug that i have encountered. A few days ago i was gifted a game and i had the xbox live message stating to use this code to redeem this and unfortunately i was unable to redeem the code. After
    hours of waiting for a response from Xbox support i decided to try and find a way around this and i did so i will share this just in case you have the same problem. I accessed my email and redeemed the gift through my email (i know such magic) but there you
    go a simple fix for what could be a frustrating event lol

:)

RaymondGoodman1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Are Game Pass codes region locked?

3. WPAK Win User

missing xbox gift card credits

Hi there,

for a situation like this it might be best to contact the store where you purchased the gift card to see if they can assist in regards to this.

If it was purchased via xbox store then contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. bowski477 Win User

Didn't get the full code for my $10 gift card

5. Half Fish Half Win User

Xbox/Microsoft Store Refunds

You mention it was paid for with store credit from Amazon. Was the game purchased via Amazon? That is to say did you get a redeem code from Amazon that you entered into the Xbox Store? Or did you an Xbox currency/gift card that you then redeemed for value
    on the Xbox Store?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. If you've already redeemed the gift card, it cannot be exchanged for a gold card.
Thema:

Purchasing a gift via xbox store

1. Purchasing a gift via xbox store - Similar Threads - Purchasing gift via

2. I purchased two Fornite gift cards. They are in my Order history on Microsoft but not on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased two Fornite gift cards. They are in my Order history on Microsoft but not on my...: I don't understand how it reads cards have already been redeem but I was in the redeem process but they don't show in his epicgame history. It's as if I downloaded them to my microsoft account but...
  3. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  4. Xbox gift card purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchase: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty COLDWAR Ultimate Edition Xbox Gift card yesterday. I have realized that it needed to be for the PS4. Is there any way I can exchange or get refunded?...
  5. FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.: Good evening I am writing to you because of my recent purchase - Far Cry 4. I have made two purchases, I bought one copy of this game for myself, and another one as a gift for my friend which...
  6. Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem: I am in Canada and purchased the digital code as a gift for someone in the USA. He is unable to redeem. There was no warning during purchase that this would not work, and the help support is 0%...
  7. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  8. I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not recived my reward.

in XBoX Rewards
    I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not recived my reward.: I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not received my reward. 15bac972-bb01-4606-a727-b8a937019896
  9. Promotional Gift Card via purchase of Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Gift Card via purchase of Gold: Hi there, I had contacted support about my issue. I purchased an xbox live gold subscription via the Xbox 360 dashboard upon purchase I was to receive either a 5$ 10$ or 15$ I had purchased a 3...
  10. cannot pay for a purchase halo preorder or cod via my gift voucher credit.asking for card ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot pay for a purchase halo preorder or cod via my gift voucher credit.asking for card ...: good morning. this issue has been bugging me for months so i thought id try to submit in this forum. i put a prepaid £50 credit on my xbox account so i dont need to use a debit card. initially i...