Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

Discus and support Purchasing Add-Ons for old games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cameronstutts, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up again and have had a blast but when i go to purchase add ons for the game (DLC, new characters, new maps
    etc...), it won’t let me. I put money into my account via gift card so its not that. Any ideas?

:)

cameronstutts, Jun 4, 2019
  2. ~~AFatBlackChick1~~ Win User

3. aka Scratch Win User

Do you get any kind of error codes or anything?

You could check with http://account.microsoft.com and check in the billing tab to make sure you don't have any billing alerts that would prevent you from buying anything.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Real Steel is a 360 game that is not currently on the backwards compatible list. So I am assuming you are playing this on a 360 console.

Are you trying to make the purchase on the console or online?

With the xbox gift card currency money you would only be able to make the purchase through the console itself and not going to the MS store online.
  5. ~~AFatBlackChick1~~ Win User

Hi Cameronstutts,

Are you trying to purchase the add on for this game on your Xbox one? Because that game isnt showing up in the store or on backwards compatible list. So you may not be able to purchase it at this time.
  6. SPPGx Deadshot Win User

I cannot use game add-ons that I've purchased on my xboxlive account

The account that originally purchased it can still use it, but other accounts (on the same console) can't. On the old console it was actually possible to play add ons purchased with another account
Thema:

1. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games - Similar Threads - Purchasing Add Ons

2. Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download: Hey .. anyone else purchase a add on and nothing happened but the the charge went though your bank. .. little bit pissed that Microsoft can't seem to figure out a way to have an install button on...
  3. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  4. Purchasing Content/Add-Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Content/Add-Ons: I bought V-Bucks in Fortnite and it took the money out of my account, but I didn't receive the V-Bucks. Anyone else having a similar issue with Fortnite or buying anything in general?...
  5. Purchased add-ons not installed, but says it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased add-ons not installed, but says it is.: Case No.: [Mod Removed]. Purchases made recently: Order [Mod Removed] & Order [Mod Removed]. Plus 'free' cars from the 'autoshow'. As you can see from the case No., I've got a problem of...
  6. Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.: On my husband's account, we purchased the Steampunk texture pack (there were others but I didn't write them down) when it first came out (how many years now?). We share an Xbox so I know that I...
  7. Purchased Add-ons not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Add-ons not transferring: I have COD:Ghost for both the 360 and the Xbox One...I made a few purchases on the Xbox one that are not reflecting on the 360. I purchased customization packs on the Xbox one but can't access...
  8. Game add-ons purchased but not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons purchased but not available.: purchased add on packs for xbox 360 madden 25 game. It took the money out of my microsoft account but the 20 packs are not there. I have done this many times so I know how to find them and open...
  9. XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves: I have purchased the resistance pack for COD WWII and also tried to download Sea of Thieves (via my game pass subsription). Neither will download - I get the error 'Download Stopped'. I have...
  10. Cannot purchase XBOX Live game add-ons like I used to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase XBOX Live game add-ons like I used to.: Just redeemed a code from a $25 XBOX card and want to purchase add-ons for Bubble Bobble Neo! and Pac-Man CE DX. Instead, I get a message saying "you have no valid payment options on file" and...