Purchasing an Xbox in Australia and using it in the USA

Discus and support Purchasing an Xbox in Australia and using it in the USA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if I purchase an Xbox One X or Xbox One S in Australia, will I be able to use it in the US (assuming I change the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxKeller2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MaxKeller2
    MaxKeller2 Guest

Hello,

I would like to know if I purchase an Xbox One X or Xbox One S in Australia, will I be able to use it in the US (assuming I change the power supply)?

Thank you!

:)

MaxKeller2, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SepiaMX Win User

3. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Yes you can, you will just need to change the region and language of the system.

Happy Gaming!!
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Sure you can, you can setup your Location and your Language @Xbox OS

hope that helps
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

He believed that you would only have problems with Microsoft, that you would have to leave the region. as for operation, I think it will be normal.
  6. ttttubby Win User

I dont know why it wouldnt work. But then again there may be region limits at least for physical games.
Thema:

1. Purchasing an Xbox in Australia and using it in the USA - Similar Threads - Purchasing Australia using

2. Unable to Purchase and Renew my Gamepass Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to Purchase and Renew my Gamepass Membership: So is anyone unable to purchase games or renew their gamepass subs because I keep getting an error when doing so? fd18bd26-4181-4609-98f2-ed27a5798b9c
  3. Purchase xbox game pass ultimate error : PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase xbox game pass ultimate error : PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch: Hello, I'm encountering a problem when I want to migrate my xbox live subscription (2 years) to the ultimate game pass, here is the error message : "Change your Microsoft Store region You...
  4. Purchase Not Working after Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Not Working after Install?: 1. Purchased Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Deluxe Edition. 2. Store refreshes. "Oops, Something went wrong" message 3. Shows Price, like I do not own this game. 4. Checks Bank account, $34.99...
  5. Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2: I’m confused as the why these ‘Xbox One X Enhanced’ games cannot just be purchased normally through the Xbox Store on the console? I’d like to purchase both but I’m concerned that if I buy online...
  6. Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?: I want to purchase a customised controller through the xbox design lab - but it looks like it won't ship to Australia. Is that right? Is there any way I can still make this purchase? Thanks....
  7. Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia: Hi, Trying to purchase an XBOX One X from a retail shop here in Melbourne. How do i purchase the Microsoft Extended Warranty from Microsoft. There is only one shop of Microsoft here in Australia...
  8. Purchase Game from Australia.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Game from Australia.: Hi Support, Want to check if i where to purchase a Game in Australia. Will i be able to play the game in my singapore machine? Thanks. a837c429-35b6-48b0-8b8e-4216341372d7
  9. Unable to purchase game; is it available in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase game; is it available in Australia?: Basically I'm trying to buy the game 'Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight' for Xbox One which got an Xbox port earlier this year. However, it doesn't appear in the Xbox store and it won't let me...
  10. I purchased the Australia collection but now it is gone from my collections how do I get it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Australia collection but now it is gone from my collections how do I get it ...: Anyone have a clue how to get my Australia collection back? 9adfbf15-1839-48b2-9c43-3a0e8ed64d3d