Purchasing app

Discus and support Purchasing app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft account does not allow me to input an address other than USA. I have updated my billing address as well as my profile. Still not able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MauritzLindeque, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Purchasing app

My Microsoft account does not allow me to input an address other than USA. I have updated my billing address as well as my profile. Still not able to make the purchase. I have also double checked the regional settings on the device. Keeps on asking to
    add or update the address when I want to check out. And only accepts USA Zip codes. Why is this required when the address is already in the profile? This is a matter of Urgency as I need to complete a project. The platform is most definitely not user friendly!!!!
    I have sent numerous request to you to assist and resolve this with no reply.

:)

MauritzLindeque, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing app

Double check your account information at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to make sure it is correct. If you're buying via the website, make sure you're using the page for the correct region as well (that can be changed in the bottom left corner of the page). If you've only tried on the website, try
    on the console or vice versa. If everything seems correct and it's still giving you issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. HassanB Win User

Unable to purchase apps

Hi,

Sorry, anything at all to do with Microsoft Account issues would need to be directed at the Microsoft Account team
    here.

If this is an issue with your account region being incorrect compared to where your currently located. You can get your region changed (first take a look
    here to make sure your Country/Region is showing up correctly). If it isn't then you'd need to
    contact phone/chat support to get that region corrected (which can take upwards of 6 weeks).
  4. Mister Maka Win User

In App purchases not working...

Hey there N Cotrim!

Please create a new thread detailing the trouble you're having. This thread is a bit older, but we're still happy to help. Thanks!
  5. RossRufener Win User

In App purchases not working...

iam having the same problem i get the same message saying something went wrong and try again, try again and the same message pops up i have checked to see if it shows pending and it it does not and the game does not show up in the app either. have tried
    restarting the xbox app and that does not do anything. what can i do? thanks
  6. onyxishere Win User

Neverwinter in app purchase

Sorry to hear it. However there is nothing that we can do to help you here. All billing issues must be dealt with through phone support only.
Thema:

Purchasing app

1. Purchasing app - Similar Threads - Purchasing app

2. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  3. What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?: On the Microsoft XBox store the game Inside shows the price $19.99+ ... it shows "+ Offers In-App purchases". What are the In-App purchases for this game? 90e15ddb-37f0-4ea4-9efc-6b8ecfd15d83
  4. Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...: I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use. I went to microsoft.com to try to allow 3rd...
  5. Purchase App dependency required for Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase App dependency required for Xbox Beta App: I've had the Xbox Beta app for a number of months now and it has worked without issue. Today I have an issue on launch that says "This app needs an extra component. Purchase App is needed for...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  7. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  8. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...
  9. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  10. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...