Purchasing Backwards compatible game

Discus and support Purchasing Backwards compatible game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, ill cut to the chase, have had issues with this for quite some time now. I am trying to purchase a backwards compatible game that use to be on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SillyScareCrow, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Purchasing Backwards compatible game

Hello, ill cut to the chase, have had issues with this for quite some time now.

I am trying to purchase a backwards compatible game that use to be on Xbox (KOTOR 2) and im wanting to play it on my Xbox One.

When i go to purchase it says that the purchase cannot be made at this time.

Why does it keep doing this and how do i fix it?

:)

SillyScareCrow, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

The One store/website have never been updated to work with the currency system for backwards compatible content. The only way to purchase backwards compatible games with the funds on your account is through a 360 console.

Oblivion is backwards compatible so it will work on the One X. You can view a list of backwards compatible games at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Backwards comparability

If the Xbox 360 games you purchased are backwards compatible on Xbox One you will be able to play them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

The link above will provide you with a list of games that are backwards compatible.
  4. Grandmaster Fu Win User

Buy a xbox 260 game

Depending on the game it may not be compatible on Xbox One if the game is not backwards compatible. The game may only playable on an Xbox 360.

There is a list of games that are backwards compatible and I believe the game will say if it is or not before purchasing it.

Hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games bought digitally.

Currently, no. Even with the current phase of backwards compatibility, those games are not backwards compatible yet. So you would need to purchase the Xbox One version if you want to play them. As far as in the future, it depends on whether or not the games
    are made backwards compatible.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing game?

Thema:

Purchasing Backwards compatible game

1. Purchasing Backwards compatible game - Similar Threads - Purchasing Backwards compatible

2. Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games: I'm having an issue where I can't buy backwards compatible games. I can buy other games without a problem but when I go to buy backwards compatible games, it says I don't have a payment option,...
  3. Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games: Hello So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and it is just giving me the the run around and...
  4. Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.: I've been trying to purchase a backwards compatible XBox360 game from my Xbox One. My old credit card was expired so I was prompted to add a new one. Afters I click the link and enter my credit...
  5. "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...: So, I was trying to get the "Cerberus Network" add-on for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried to get it on the Xbox marketplace website first, but it just showed "Sorry, This item is not...
  6. Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one: I purchased sonic adventure battle 2 on my xbox 360 and i know that its backwards compatible. Yet when i go to my games and apps on my xbox one it does not show up. When i go to the store on my...
  7. Purchase of Backwards compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of Backwards compatible Games: For some reason My billing adress for backwards compatible games is locked to America macking my Australian Credit card invaild only for these backward compatible games and due to this restiction...
  8. Red Dead Redemption - Backward Compatibility Game Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption - Backward Compatibility Game Purchase Issue: I purchased Red Dead Redemption backward compatibility for the 360 game that I already own. Each time that I play, I am immediately disconnected from Xbox live and cannot save progress. I tried to...
  9. Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store: Hey all, I've been wanting to try out Halo Reach on the xbox one with backwards compatibility. I've never owned an xbox360 and I don't own a physical copy of the game. So I tried buying it...
  10. Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One: Hello, I'm attempting to purchase and download the original Star Wars battlefront II on my Xbox One. However, I keep getting the error message of "Your account is unable to make this type of...