Purchasing display bug?

Discus and support Purchasing display bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is really a bug or not but thought I'd post it anyways. I'm on the Beta Ring of the Insider Program. Last week I redeemed some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lk79, Jul 29, 2019.

1. /u/lk79
    /u/lk79 Guest

Purchasing display bug?

Not sure if this is really a bug or not but thought I'd post it anyways. I'm on the Beta Ring of the Insider Program.

Last week I redeemed some Microsoft Reward points for Xbox Gift Cards so I could buy the Ultimate Edition of FIFA20. As the way it works, each time I redeemed the required amount of points, the gift card amount automatically gets add to your MS account.

3 x £25 Gift Cards later I had the required amount and I went ahead and purchased the game. The place holder download and extra stuff is in my Ready to Install list so I download them. So far so good.

Because there's a few quid left over I thought I'd use the £3 or so to buy some FIFA points (would only get me 250 or 500 I think). I click on the points to purchase them but the purchase screen that came up said I still had the £75 in my MS account. I checked the Xbox website to confirm when payment for a pre-order is taken and it said, as I thought, that the payment is taken straight away because it was paid for with account credit (bank/credit card payment is taken 10 days before game release). I had a look at my order history and the transactions for the 3 x £25 gift cards are there (marked down as £25 refunds) and the order for FIFA20 is there also. My account credit total is what it should be too (£3.01 left over from the £75).

I've had a look at it a few more times since then and the £75 is still coming up.

Is this just a display bug? Bit worried about adding any more credit to my account in case I mess anything up with the FIFA pre-order. I could change the payment method to my PayPal account without a problem and a purchase of some FIFA point through that worked fine.

submitted by /u/lk79
    [link] [comments]

/u/lk79, Jul 29, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points from pre-order

Hello Mesowhite,

As Murphs says, your punch for this purchase is displayed on 1 - 2 - 3 punchcard at the top of the page. The body of the page is just for displaying purchases of normal editions of games.
  3. yygang Win User

About “Forza Motorsport 5 Top Gear Car Pack”

The DLC still display need to purchase,that is the question I want to ask now, so that repeat purchase.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

"Gotta Get 'Em All"

Hello CIDkidzPILLZ,

We are currently investigating the display of your previous purchases. However, there should be no affect on gaining Credits for your new purchases. Apologies for the confusion.
  5. That Jedi Win User

Have I Been Hacked?

Also check your purchase history here on Xbox.com as I think when you check on your console it will on display your purchase history on that console.
  6. xTye Win User

Gold exclusive price, but no silver price listed...

When you're Silver, it does not display the Gold exclusive price. It'll display the normal price according to your membership. Nothing is misleading since they provided the information to you before you chose to accept the purchase.
Thema:

Purchasing display bug?

1. Purchasing display bug? - Similar Threads - Purchasing display bug

2. Purchase issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase issue: Hi all,I bought my son a XBOX One X yesterday and I am issues with having purchases to upload from the website to the console.I did all the trouble shooting steps,have a very good wifi...
  3. Microsoft Store Purchases on Xbox One not Displaying although Charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Purchases on Xbox One not Displaying although Charged: First off, happy holidays everyone! I hope it’s been merry. To the topic at hand, yesterday I applied some giftcards to my account to buy some games, and other misc. game stuff. The problem is,...
  4. Spiel nach KAUF nicht in der Spielebibliothek angezeigt [Game after purchase not displayed in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spiel nach KAUF nicht in der Spielebibliothek angezeigt [Game after purchase not displayed in ...: Ich habe mir soeben Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition per Sofortüberweisung gekauft. Der Artikel befindet sich nicht in meiner Bibliothek und auch nicht im Bestellverlauf, die 99,99€ wurden jedoch...
  5. A game from the library is not displayed as purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game from the library is not displayed as purchased.: hello, I got a code for TES V Skyrim (X360) and redeemed it on the Xbox One. The game is also displayed in my library. But I can't download it for free on the Xbox360. It's not marked as purchased...
  6. Purchased TV series not displaying all episodes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased TV series not displaying all episodes.: I recently purchased an entire season of a TV show which has recently finished airing (July 21st, 2016). This season contains 22 episodes, however I am only to access the first 14 with no notion...
  7. The screen displaying "Your settings don't allow purchases" appears even after I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The screen displaying "Your settings don't allow purchases" appears even after I ...: I attempted to buy GTA V with the megalodon shark card package, and I was told that my settings did not allow purchases, after going to my settings as instructed by the message "Double tap the...
  8. Can't display my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't display my purchases: I'm trying to review what I've purchased and am running into an issue. The list of transactions in my Microsoft Account is missing over half of my purchases. I understand that you've retired MSP...
  9. Purchase older than october 2013 not displaying in history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase older than october 2013 not displaying in history: All is ine the title "Purchase older than october 2013 not displaying in history" ; so I can't downlaod them again. In Pinball FX3 I can't download the old packs because of that, I really need...
  10. sir/maam? i just purchased my free trial gold membership.. but its not displaying it

in XBoX on Consoles
    sir/maam? i just purchased my free trial gold membership.. but its not displaying it: sir/maam? i just purchased my free trial gold membership.. but its not displaying it. what should i do. i do have put all my billing info. and its ok. but still it does not activated. please help...