Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoanneThorlakson, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase it through Microsoft. How can I actually purchase it now?

:)

JoanneThorlakson, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  3. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Service repair

Hello Joey.G,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to purchase an extended warranty for your Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to information on extending your controller warranty.

I hope this helps.
  6. omgjordin Win User

My second Xbox elite series 2 controller

Hey, Juju!

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. If you are having issues with your second new controller, I would recommend looking into the warranty for the controller instead of purchasing a new one. Warranty information for Microsoft
    products by region can be found here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/help/4493926/warranties-extended-service-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

You can get Microsoft Complete (extended warranty) for the Series 2 Elite controller at the time of purchase either online or from a physical Microsoft Store or you can contact a Microsoft Store sales agent within 45 days of purchase.

Hope this helps at least solve the cost problem of your controller not working properly. I have one myself and haven't found this to be an issue, so hopefully, you can get a new one that works as it should.
Thema:

Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

1. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Purchasing extended warranty

2. Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store: I just got the XBox series X & I can’t seem to purchase Ultímate edition call of duty modern warefare x/s, I’ve tried for 3 days in a row, it keeps saying “oops not sure what happened there try...
  3. Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...: I purchased and Xbox Series X at Walmart and also purchased a Microsoft Complete 3-year extended warranty for it through Microsoft. Unfortunate circumstances may force me to sell the Xbox Series...
  4. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  5. Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...: I purchased a brand new XBOX One X at my local MS store in early December. Since this was my second XBOX, I decided to purchase the extended warranty through Microsoft (total of three years). When...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: No access to purchase from xbox live store You will have to port forward your router:...
  7. Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.: We have been trying to purchase an extended warranty on a new console for days. The Xbox One and Kinect are registered, all the address information is entered correctly, but when we actually...
  8. Cannot purchase Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One: Hi, I have been trying for several weeks to purchase the Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One. I have tried two different credit cards, different browsers, different internet...
  9. Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website: Why the xbox online service center website is unable to proceed to order completion when attempting to purchase Extended Service Plan for a newly purchased Xbox One console (within 45 days of...
  10. Unable to Purchase Extended Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Extended Warranty: I'm attempting to purchase the extended warranty for my Xbox One, however, when I select my registered system, it says no services found. Any idea on how to correct this?...