Purchasing Fifa 20

Discus and support Purchasing Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CuboidMuffin10, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Purchasing Fifa 20

My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase.

:)

CuboidMuffin10, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing Fifa 20

3. Koods Win User

Key code, redeemed

If you've purchased FIFA 20 then it's not going to be the case you won't have it - there's no fear there! All I can ask is are you 100% sure you used the code on the correct account & are you 100% sure it was FIFA 20 as £50 seems awfully low, even with
    the EA Access discount!
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Fifa 20

Do you mean demo to full ver5sion? You have to buy it.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

FIFA 20

Hello imstiianyt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you preordered FIFA 20, but you do not have access to the game. You must preorder the

Champions Edition
    or the
    Ultimate Edition
    in order to gain early access. The
    standard edition
    does not give you access to the game until 9/26/2019. Which version of the game did you preorder? Does the transaction appear to be completed on

your order history
    ? Do you see the
    license for the game
    applied to your account? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

FIFA 20

Maybe your EA Account was baned and in this case all game from EA you have Banish tag
Thema:

Purchasing Fifa 20

1. Purchasing Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Purchasing Fifa

2. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory: Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary. I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk...
  3. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....
  4. Problem Purchasing Fifa Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem Purchasing Fifa Points: Split from this thread. I can’t purchase a game through my Xbox, through the Microsoft Store, through Microsoft Edge, through my phone, through an iPad, nor could the Help Chat operator make...
  5. My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price: Hello there... I've received a sales offer from fifa and when i finished my pre purchase, the price was different... Here is the picture with the price that i saw... BR$312,00 and the amount...
  6. Unable to purchase FIFA 18

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase FIFA 18: I am experiencing a troubleshoot when trying to purchase FIFA 18 throught XBOX store. No payment method is accepted. Anyone expiriencing the same problem? ca9e0197-21b5-4043-8111-c6f71e4d3731
  7. No EA Access free trial with FIFA purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No EA Access free trial with FIFA purchase: hi guys I purchased FIFA 17 last September and I've been told that I should've recieved EA Access free trial. However, I clearly didn't! Been onto Xbox Support twice now for extensive periods of...
  8. FIFA Points: Purchase without understanding by child...Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points: Purchase without understanding by child...Help!: Dear Microsoft, My 14 year old son has purchased a range of Xbox related points for FIFA games. He did this without understanding that there were costs involved and I would like to get a refund on...
  9. Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues: Have tried purchasing the latest fifa a multitude of times, called my bank to ensure that my card is indeed valid and even talked to a real xbox representative person who was not able to solve my...
  10. Fifa 18 icon edition purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 icon edition purchase: I Have bought Fifa 18 Icon Edition through my xbox, but it is saying that i only have the standard edition when i look and my games and apps. 2d7ea4ce-95c0-456b-865c-a224db7b98ed