Purchasing Fortnite Save the World to play on PC and Xbox at the same time

Discus and support Purchasing Fortnite Save the World to play on PC and Xbox at the same time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play fortnite on the PC with my son who plays on Xbox. His account is a kid account on my xbox live profile, so he has his own username but it's my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jmullin09, Jun 27, 2020.

1. jmullin09
    jmullin09 Guest

I play fortnite on the PC with my son who plays on Xbox.

His account is a kid account on my xbox live profile, so he has his own username but it's my xbox parent account. I play on PC with my own username which is linked to the xbox account too.

If i want to get him Save the World for his birthday, and i buy it under my parent account, would we both be able to play at the same time, or do we need to purchase it both on xbox and PC?

Thank you

:)

jmullin09, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Kyovz Win User

Yes you will have to buy it for both but i can say it is very fun and is very good once you get the hang of it
  3. jmullin09 Win User

Thank you! That's what i thought but figured i'd check before i buy a game twice
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fortnite is not part of play everywhere so you have to purchase the game for both platforms
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Fortnite save the world

Hello Khaled,

We understand that you're attempting to play Fortnite Save the World on your PC device,
    and that you purchased this through your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, the version on our Microsoft store specifically states that it is only available for the Xbox One console, and to play Save the World on a PC, it would need to be purchased through another source.

We hope this information helps and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Fortnite Save the World problem

Hiya Bitow,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

We apologize for any frustration this situation may have caused. We have thoroughly read the thread and are trying our best to find an appropriate solution. From what we could find, it seems that "Save The World" is not available for "Play Anywhere". (Meaning
    this content cannot be played from the Xbox app to the PC)

I recommend you Purchase the content from your Epic Account on your PC from their official site: Epicgames.com/fortnite

Once you Purchase the "Save the World" From and for your PC, then you can play the content.

(If not, then you will have to play from the Xbox)
Thema:

1. Purchasing Fortnite Save the World to play on PC and Xbox at the same time - Similar Threads - Purchasing Fortnite Save

2. Acquisti Fortnite[Translation-Fortnite Purchases]

in XBoX on Windows
    Acquisti Fortnite[Translation-Fortnite Purchases]: Non mi arrivano i miei acquisti su Fortnite ho acquistato su microsoft e ho scaricato fortnite su epic games Aiutooooo ho messo xbox ma e da pc windos fortnite solo che non trovo la categoria...
  3. Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite: I purchased vbucks on my microsoft account using a gift card. The purchase shows up on the microsoft account. However, nothing shows up in my Fortnite game on my PC. I do not have an Xbox One. How...
  4. Fortnite purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite purchases: Please help me!!! I bought this Fortnite item from the Microsoft Store, the problem is, is that the purchase is not showing up in-game. Any help is appreciated. I am very frustrated. Please HELP....
  5. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...
  6. Fortnite Save the World purchase on Microsoft store, and playing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Save the World purchase on Microsoft store, and playing on PC: I received a 25€ Xbox gift card some time ago and I didn't know how to use it, because I don't have an Xbox... So I would like to know: if I link my Xbox/Microsoft account to my Epic Games...
  7. Fortnite - Save the World message "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Save the World message "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data": After today's (12/18/18) update by Epic I can no longer get into Save the World. At the point where you select "Save the World" I get an error message stating "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data. I...
  8. Fortnite Save the World - Can one purchase under the parental account filter down to two ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Save the World - Can one purchase under the parental account filter down to two ...: Hi, hope you're all well. I have twins and hence things get very competitive in our household. We have an Xbox live account in an adults name and our two children are associated to this account...
  9. Fortnite Save the World - Can one purchase under the parental account filter down to two ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Save the World - Can one purchase under the parental account filter down to two ...: Hi, hope you're all well. I have twins and hence things get very competitive in our household. We have an Xbox live account in an adults name and our two children are associated to this account...
  10. Error When Purchasing "Save The World" Mode on Fortnite (Standard founder pack) XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error When Purchasing "Save The World" Mode on Fortnite (Standard founder pack) XBOX ONE: [img] Hello I recently bought the "Save The World" mode on Fortnite (Standard Founder Pack) XBOX ONE. After the purchase I received an error message (see attachment) and I played normally. The...