Purchasing Full games digitally question

Discus and support Purchasing Full games digitally question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So here's the situation: I'm at college, and I have my own XBONE console here. I was thinking about purchasing Titanfall digitally, but am unsure if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickfoss32, Apr 8, 2014.

1. nickfoss32
    nickfoss32 Guest

So here's the situation: I'm at college, and I have my own XBONE console here. I was thinking about purchasing Titanfall digitally, but am unsure if I will be able to download and play it when I go home for the summer?

Yes, the easy solution would just be go to the store and get the disc, but I am still curious how/if this can work?

Essentially my account has access to two XBONE consoles, and I am wondering if purchasing a full game on one will allow me to have access to it on another when I am there?

:)

nickfoss32, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Alex_2008
    Alex_2008 Guest
    Question about re-purchasing a game digitally.

So I bought Forza 5 in disc form, then I later found out that disc installed games require the disc to play the game. I should have remembered that Microsoft reversed their online DRM policy for those installs. If I choose to re-purchase the game in digital
    form, should I first uninstall the game or will that simply enable my install to be in 'online DRM' form?

Alex_2008, Apr 8, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Purchasing games digitally prelaunch

You will need to purchase games using your own account region's game store. You will not be able to purchase games from a US game store if you're in the UK. If you go to this link
    here it will go to your own stores page based on your account region.

HassanB, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When you purchase a game from the marketplace it is tied to your account. So you can redownload it on a second console as long as you're using the same account.

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

When you purchase a game from the marketplace it is tied to your account. So you can redownload it on a second console as long as you're using the same account.
  6. HaVoC618 Win User

360 Digital content not unlocking on One.

Did you purchase the full game on the Xbox One too? Only the digital content/game transfers. From what I have read from others is that having the digital items but not the full game will give that message.
  7. Mister Revised Win User

Battlefield 1 "Installation stopped"

Hey there, is the game in question a physical disc or a digital purchase?
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Birds of Steel

Greetings, EnjoyingUncle06! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Only the demo is currently available as a digital download. You can, however purchase the full game at any of these retailers:
    www.xbox.com/.../wheretobuy. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I get a refund on a sale?

You can't get a refund for a game that was on sale. The refund page is available only for digital games purchased at full price.
Thema:

1. Purchasing Full games digitally question - Similar Threads - Purchasing Full games

2. Purchased DLC for a xbox360 game on one, thought it was the full game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased DLC for a xbox360 game on one, thought it was the full game.: Hello, I recently purchased GRAW from the xbox one marketplace. Atleast at the time i thought i was. I checked the price, it seemed resonable for a 10 year old game. After i purchased i noticed it...
  3. Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.: I recently bought Forza Horizon 3, (exactly 1 week ago) and i saw it go on sale with gold 4 days after the purchase. I was wondering if there is a way to get a price change or a chargeback to the...
  4. Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the ...: Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the wrong email address, that does not exist and now I cannot retrieve my game. I was told by customer...
  5. Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the ...: Lost full game download that came with my xbox that I purchased last night. I put in the wrong email address, that does not exist and now I cannot retrieve my game. I was told by customer...
  6. Minecraft - Parental Consent Asking For Purchase of Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Parental Consent Asking For Purchase of Full Game: Hi, We own Minecraft for Nintendo Switch AND Windows 10. I set up a Mojang and Microsoft account for my son. To access his Settings on his Mojang profile, it requires parental consent. I...
  7. Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game: I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass on Windows and have been trying to get State of Decay 2. I'm having trouble trying to find the proper path for my download. Every page I end up on only gives me...
  8. Other profiles on my Xbox 360 cannot play full versions of purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other profiles on my Xbox 360 cannot play full versions of purchased games.: I recently traded in my Xbox 360 S in towards an Xbox one, and got out my old Xbox 360 (the white one with the 60GB hard drive). I transferred all the content from the 360 S to the white 360,...
  9. Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded the trial of a game; now the store won't let me purchase the full game.: I recently downloaded the Trial for "Enigmatis" for X1. I played through the trial and when the game asked me to purchase the full copy, I could not. The store displayed a message that I already...
  10. unable to purchase full version of game because of password

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to purchase full version of game because of password: How can I purchase I game if when its asking for my password I have forgotten it? 7d826ba6-b991-4906-ac4c-36a2d54867ea